beats studio vs sennhesier HD 25
Jul 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #16 of 32
edit: off-topic, post was put in a spoiller

abueljihad  please change your nick 

Khalil Ibrahim al-Wazir (Arabicخليل إبراهيم الوزير‎), also known by his kunya "Abu El Jihad" (أبو جهاد — father of the struggle) (October 10, 1935–April 16, 1988), was a Palestinian military leader and founder of the secular nationalist party Fatah. As a top aide of Palestine Liberation Organization ChairmanYasser Arafat, al-Wazir had considerable influence in Fatah's military activities, eventually becoming the commander of Fatah's armed wing al-Assifa. The majority of the Palestinians viewed him as amartyr who died resisting the Israeli occupation or at least sympathized with his cause,[1][2] while most Israelis considered him to be a high-profile terrorist for planning the killings of Israelis.[3]

Fatah is generally considered to have had a strong involvement in revolutionary struggle in the past and has maintained a number of militant/terrorist groups

Jul 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #18 of 32

Quote:

abueljihad  please change your nick 

Khalil Ibrahim al-Wazir (Arabicخليل إبراهيم الوزير‎), also known by his kunya "Abu El Jihad" (أبو جهاد — father of the struggle) (October 10, 1935–April 16, 1988), was a Palestinian military leader and founder of the secular nationalist party Fatah. As a top aide of Palestine Liberation Organization ChairmanYasser Arafat, al-Wazir had considerable influence in Fatah's military activities, eventually becoming the commander of Fatah's armed wing al-Assifa. The majority of the Palestinians viewed him as amartyr who died resisting the Israeli occupation or at least sympathized with his cause,[1][2] while most Israelis considered him to be a high-profile terrorist for planning the killings of Israelis.[3]

Fatah is generally considered to have had a strong involvement in revolutionary struggle in the past and has maintained a number of militant/terrorist groups

my name is mohammed i'm an arabian who lives in israel and that is how they call me here. 
and am not gonna change my name because of one evolutionary failure racist person :)

anyway, after a deeper research i found the ATH M50 which suppose to be better for electronic/trance music - what do u all think ? 

Jul 30, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #19 of 32
edit 2: offtopic

His nick is offensive to me
The same way somebody calling himself "OsamaBinLaden" would be offensive to an american

edit: 
meh
didnt read his post
strange nick
grr

And a bit more on topic:
Are you buying form amazon? i cant find any proper headphones in israel

Jul 30, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:
The same way somebody calling himself "OsamaBinLaden" would be offensive to an american

Totally off-topic at this point, but I wouldn't be offended at all by that.

Try not to take it too seriously, it's just a username.

abuel, the M50 was a big Flavor of the Month here a while ago. I've heard it has strong bass and bright treble, but a recessed mid-range. No big loss for trance. It would be worth considering.

Jul 30, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #21 of 32

Quote:

abuel, the M50 was a big Flavor of the Month here a while ago. I've heard it has strong bass and bright treble, but a recessed mid-range. No big loss for trance. It would be worth considering.

It wasn't flavor of the month, it was and is extremely popular for like 2 years because it is an excellent headphone for the price that fills a lot of new headphone listeners' needs. 

Jul 30, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #22 of 32

Quote:

edit: 
meh
didnt read his post
strange nick
grr

And a bit more on topic:
Are you buying form amazon? i cant find any proper headphones in israel

but your picture isn't offensive to some people?

Jul 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #23 of 32
off-topic:

hmm
never thought about it
it is intended as parody
and i just like futurama
If anyone is offended they can ask me to change it and i will...

Jul 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #24 of 32

Quote:
off-topic:

hmm
never thought about it
it is intended as parody
and i just like futurama
If anyone is offended they can ask me to change it and i will...

im not offended by your picture, but i am offended by your harassment of other users based on your ideology. 

Jul 30, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #25 of 32
I actually prefer my m50's for listening to trance/electronica. I use my HD25's for mixing or for portable use. 

Jul 30, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #28 of 32
i thought he should buy xb 500 for cheap since he is willing to shell out for beats.  i personally think the m50s are better for trance than the xb500s.  xb500s might work better for dubstep imo.  rap is probably somewhere in the middle.

unless of course you where talking about the hifi 580s which i have not heard

Jul 30, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #29 of 32
i think this line of thinking that "m50s have no bass" is false.  I find there bass very accurate and controlled and very enjoyable.  They where on par bass-wise for enjoyability with dt 770s.  They only reason i sold them was because my pro 900s took their place as far as what i needed.

Jul 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #30 of 32
The Xb500 and 580 are complete opposites. Xb500 has that low thump while the 580 has the tight impact. The 580 and M50 are kinda the same but the M50 is more neutral, which he may like but I think it makes it slightly less fun for trance. I think he should try both so he can see which type of bass he likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back