1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by xero1, Aug 14, 2016.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. bavinck
    The Jot balanced really tightens up the bass and makes bass easier to follow through the music. NH sounds great out of my Fiio X7 as well, but the bass is a bit fuzzier. I am getting a balanced cable for the x7 and wondering how it will affect the sound.

2. MattTCG
    As far as dealers go, would the NightOwl be available on Amazon at launch or no?

3. waynes world

Please don't change your avatar... every time I see it I feel compelled to throw on TRTRTS - which is a very good thing!
    [​IMG]

YtseJamer likes this.
  4. SkylarGray
    It will be available on Amazon. I'll let you guys know as soon as it's live.

5. elnero
    Will the pads and cable be available through dealers in Canada when they're released?

6. SkylarGray
    They are available to our dealers, but it is up to them to stock them. Typically, these are the types of things that dealers don't want to stock since they could sit on their shelves or in the warehouses forever.

Contact info@audioquest.com after Dec 1, and I know we can figure out how to help you.

7. SearchOfSub

Ut-oh. There goes my wallet!

8. MaceHane2
    Yep, my wallet too!! And I've only yesterday just taken delivery of my new Bowers & Wilkins P9!

Whenever Amazon UK get this, I'm in.

9. nmatheis Contributor
    Thought you guys might be interested in this post I made in the main Nighthawks thread...

10. Rchandra
    I really wanna buy a night owl you should do a promo for head fiers

11. SearchOfSub
    Did anyone hear these yet?

12. nmatheis Contributor

Yes, I got a sneak peek at RMAF this year and dropped some brief impressions in the thread. Search the thread by username, and you should find the post.

Some of my recent posts over in the main Nighthawks thread are relevant, as well.

And Tyll from innerfidelity was right behind me in line to try Nightowl at RMAF, so you can check his site for impressions, as well...

13. bavinck

Did the Nighthawk with aq velour sound similar to the nightowl to you?

14. nmatheis Contributor

From memory, yes. Closer than Nighthawks with AQ Pleathers anyways. I'd have to have both in non-show conditions to verify, though. I'm liking forward to giving Nightowls another listen!

15. bavinck
    Curious if the nightowl with Pleather sounds like the hawks.

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last