Audiophile iOS audio player
Oct 20, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #227 of 855
No matter which player i try either paid/free;hibymusic spectral balance is just superb.Back to hiby again;wasted too much on buying apps.Though it does not able to detect some of the songs;i am ok with that considering how it souds.

its like PRAT of music player apps.i mean Perfect rhythm and timing no matter what i play either hip-hop/rock/classical.Hope you guys enjoying.

Oct 20, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #228 of 855
No matter which player i try either paid/free;hibymusic spectral balance is just superb.Back to hiby again;wasted too much on buying apps.Though it does not able to detect some of the songs;i am ok with that considering how it souds.

its like PRAT of music player apps.i mean Perfect rhythm and timing no matter what i play either hip-hop/rock/classical.Hope you guys enjoying.

+1..Really amazing sound quality,I'm rediscovering all the songs and thinking I missed so much of the sound effects which are not delivered in other apps..the sound just feels fuller and very very detailed using hiby

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #229 of 855

Thanks for your comment! A new version of HibyMusic will be pulished soon. To be expected :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 27, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #233 of 855
Hi,

On using iAudioGate and Onkyo HF Player on an iOS 10.1 iPhone 7+ connected through a CCK to a Chord Mojo. Playing back DSD128 music tracks, I experience audio breaks/cut outs during play back at different times in the track. Usually it will happen, sometimes not. DSD64 tracks are fine though. This happens on both players, with no other apps running. Does anybody experience this issue on similar setup or even through an iPhone 6/6s/6s+/7?

Thanks and regards.

Oct 28, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #234 of 855
  Hi,

On using iAudioGate and Onkyo HF Player on an iOS 10.1 iPhone 7+ connected through a CCK to a Chord Mojo. Playing back DSD128 music tracks, I experience audio breaks/cut outs during play back at different times in the track. Usually it will happen, sometimes not. DSD64 tracks are fine though. This happens on both players, with no other apps running. Does anybody experience this issue on similar setup or even through an iPhone 6/6s/6s+/7?

Thanks and regards.

I do on my own 6+ AFA Onkyo is concerned. Fact is that HF Player is not updated since  December 2015.
Now I'm reinstalling iAudioGate and will do some tests with it as well..
Stay tuned :)

EDIT: confirmed for iAudioGate as well :frowning2:

Oct 28, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #235 of 855
  Hi,

Thanks and regards.

By the way you have Apple Camera Connection Latest one "or" older one ??Older one has some issue with audio.Visit to your nearest apple store and try it out with new one.

Oct 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #237 of 855
I just came across this software and trying out the free trial now. I like how you can just drag and drop and it does the conversion on the fly.
https://softorino.com/waltr

Oct 28, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #238 of 855

I do on my own 6+ AFA Onkyo is concerned. Fact is that HF Player is not updated since  December 2015.

Perhaps you have hit the phone/chipset limitation rather than just apps problem - like no enough power/mem to decode DSD128 to play it smoothly?

Oct 28, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #239 of 855

Thanks for helping to test, I have since reported as a bug to iAudioGate, they mentioned they have also received similar such bug reports before iPhone7 with iOS10. Not sure it could be iOS 10 or can be fixed on the app but please also email them so likely they can put it in their next fix.

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #240 of 855
Today i got a new player to try.it is also sound phenomenal .it makes mp3 sounds like vinyl and free from any digital artifact.
Several option for this player starting from free to 14.99$ available depending on the feature.
Only specified bitrate are supported;for higher bitrate you have to buy whichever paid version suit  you.

I have given the free version of app.As it has some bug right now so play flac,mp3 and wav format only.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/k-music-player-hifi-audio/id1165952260?mt=8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back