• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2018 at 2:25 AM Post #6,167 of 7,693
About to be 28 actually, and obviously I'm on a website for headphones and i own quite a bit of audio gear so wich side of the coin do you think i am? I was simply trying to say other types of people do exist and audeze could potentially drive them away.

Hope your logic is not the majority of Americans.

I am also VERY happy you live over there and not here.

Sep 3, 2018 at 2:36 AM Post #6,168 of 7,693
I’ve looked through about half of this thread and while there is pretty much consensus that going with the AKG k712 pro and gsx1000 would be great for gaming I’m in love with the isine20s and am considering just going for the mobius.

Has there been a detailed comparison (if possible) between the two headphones for gaming, and general music listening? Couldn’t find anything too specific.

Sep 3, 2018 at 2:40 AM Post #6,169 of 7,693
I’ve looked through about half of this thread and while there is pretty much consensus that going with the AKG k712 pro and gsx1000 would be great for gaming I’m in love with the isine20s and am considering just going for the mobius.

Has there been a detailed comparison (if possible) between the two headphones for gaming, and general music listening? Couldn’t find anything too specific.

There was another thread created for impressions. You can ask here:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/audeze-mobius-review-impressions.887808/

Sep 3, 2018 at 2:40 AM Post #6,170 of 7,693

People are only just getting their units, so it's too early for a detailed comparison... perhaps in another week or two, we'll see the floodgates open.

and were there lots of talk about AKGs and GSX? If there were, I must've skimmed through cause I was only looking for Audeze information here. :)

Sep 3, 2018 at 5:17 AM Post #6,171 of 7,693
Anyone remember me writing about the entitlement of Americans a few pages ago? Well here he is in person! I feel like David Attenborough reading his messages, exploring the wild Americana.

Sep 3, 2018 at 5:39 AM Post #6,173 of 7,693
Sep 3, 2018 at 5:50 AM Post #6,174 of 7,693
I don't think mine did actually, which is a total surprise given where we are.

I remember the comments clearly, and I deliberately didn't respond... it's a headphone site, so I thought best not to fuel the fire.

everyone's equal.. except pricks...pity they don't know that about themselves.

Sep 3, 2018 at 6:18 AM Post #6,175 of 7,693
I remember the comments clearly, and I deliberately didn't respond... it's a headphone site, so I thought best not to fuel the fire.

everyone's equal.. except pricks...pity they don't know that about themselves.

Could've fooled me, I thought this was a support forum for USPS.

Sep 3, 2018 at 7:09 AM Post #6,176 of 7,693
Seriously though, i guess i should have backed them before full release. I would have paid less and got the royal effin treatment on top of it. Seems backwards to me to ship to people who paid less first and live further away but whatever.

Wow.

Most people would agree first come first serve, apparently you think the sun rises and sets for you alone

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2018 at 7:20 AM Post #6,177 of 7,693
For real?
That means my hearing IS shot above 15Khz. :frowning2:

But I can hear above 15Khz when using a tone generator.

Old videos would not be in the new format. You can get exact formats using youtube-dl and test the file to see how high it goes.

Sep 3, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #6,178 of 7,693
Another week. No tracking number. No package mysteriously appearing. Just salty tears. Maybe team blue has to wait because audeze doesn't want team copper to get too salty ya know. When people find out how much better blue looks than copper they will be super salty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back