• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #6,151 of 7,693
That's your opinion, mine is i paid more money and i live in the U.S so i should atleast have mine before other countries even if they are backers.

Is this because:

You paid more?
or
Live in the US?
or
Both?

Sorry, but I didn't see the "queue jump" option when I hit the purchase button.

My opinion is that the other countries are closer to where the product is being sent from so they should receive them before Pennsylvania does.

Sep 3, 2018 at 12:45 AM Post #6,152 of 7,693
It says on audezes website "ships at the end of August or beginning of September" and yes i am aware that it's still very early in September but if i weren't in the know and was a non audiophile just looking for a great pair of gaming headphones and just happened to stumble upon these I'd be pretty let down after finding out audeze made no mention on their website about being their lowest priority especially after paying so much $.

Sep 3, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #6,154 of 7,693
No sht. But they can fix the issue easily, and the refuse. How about getting cc'd the notifications, and resending them from a site that doesn't read as spam by nearly all the worlds largest freemail providers?

I'm catching up on posts and though there are a few more pages to go, I'm right certain you've gotten roasted for your comments. If not, you should. I look forward to reading posts up to the current one to include your being lambasted.

Sep 3, 2018 at 12:50 AM Post #6,155 of 7,693
That's your opinion, mine is i paid more money and i live in the U.S so i should atleast have mine before other countries even if they are backers.

They aren't made in the U.S. though, so your opinion doesn't make much sense when it comes to getting yours before other countries backers seeing as you are further away. I guess that's why it's an opinion though. But you wouldn't even have the product available to you to buy if it weren't for the backers.. Well... Backing it.

Sep 3, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #6,156 of 7,693

So you pre-order from Audeze's website and you expect to get yours before those that (essentially) pre-ordered before you, because you paid more. That's your argument? You even cited that on Audeze's very own website, that orders would be delayed to early September and you're still up here crying? Don't you think you are coming off as entitled?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #6,157 of 7,693
They aren't made in the U.S. though, so your opinion doesn't make much sense when it comes to getting yours before other countries backers seeing as you are further away. I guess that's why it's an opinion though. But you wouldn't even have the product available to you to buy if it weren't for the backers.. Well... Backing it.
Wasn't aware that they weren't made in the u.s, every other product they make is.....

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #6,158 of 7,693
So you pre-order from Audeze's website and you expect to get yours before those that (essentially) pre-ordered before you because you paid more. That's your argument? You even cited that on Audeze's very own website, that orders would be delayed to early September and you're still up here crying? Don't you think you are coming off as entitled?
No like i said if i was an average, non audiophile consumer who didn't know about the backing campaign until after purchase id be pretty upset to find out non backers get such a short end of the stick AND no option to cancel order....not that I'm going to but audeze is going after a larger market then usual with this product so they should try to treat normal customers the same as they do their normal audiophile customers that they usually deal with. Most consumers are spoiled by Amazon (myself included) so this type of wait could drive away new customers.

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #6,159 of 7,693
No like i said if i was an average, non audiophile consumer who didn't know about the backing campaign until after purchase id be pretty upset to find out non backers get such a short end of the stick AND no option to cancel order....not that I'm going to but audeze is going after a larger market then usual with this product so they should try to treat normal customers the same as they do their normal audiophile customers that they usually deal with. Most consumers are spoiled by Amazon (myself included) so this type of wait could drive away new customers.

Normally I'd feel your pain, but in this case, you're being a bit dense.

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #6,160 of 7,693
I'm catching up on posts and though there are a few more pages to go, I'm right certain you've gotten roasted for your comments. If not, you should. I look forward to reading posts up to the current one to include your being lambasted.

Alas, 'twas nice to see others laughing and pointing fingers at this chap.

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:16 AM Post #6,161 of 7,693

Lemme guess... not quite 20 yet?

"If I was an...." so you're not an average non-audiophile consumer.. then what are you?

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #6,162 of 7,693
Lemme guess... not quite 20 yet?

"If I was an...." so you're not an average non-audiophile consumer.. then what are you?
About to be 28 actually, and obviously I'm on a website for headphones and i own quite a bit of audio gear so wich side of the coin do you think i am? I was simply trying to say other types of people do exist and audeze could potentially drive them away.

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:35 AM Post #6,165 of 7,693
Wasn't aware that making valid points is considered whining. It's called having an opinion but whatever dude.

In other words:

"I ordered last, I want first coz 'Murica and $$$$"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back