• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #6,196 of 7,693
I have a feeling its more complicated than just switching between them and might require major software rework if its even possible at all... not to mention that I would assume there are licensing fees and other considerations to use dts tech.

The mobius specifically uses waves nx tech here, which already has the capacity for head tracking built in. You could potentially use any other vss you wanted (I currently use sennheiser gsx) with the mobius as long as its being processed externally then fed as a 2 channel source to the mobius. You would get virtual surround, but would have to shut off the built in 3d abilites of the mobius (including head tracking).

Gotcha thanks for the insight.

Sep 3, 2018 at 5:53 PM Post #6,198 of 7,693
I guess nobody in the UK had any shipment news?? Also, any ideas if we will have to pay duty tax on top upon delivery?

Sep 3, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #6,199 of 7,693
This i meant
I guess nobody in the UK had any shipment news?? Also, any ideas if we will have to pay duty tax on top upon delivery?
Almost everyone in the IGG preorder should have tracking number by end of the week. All the units have been shipped (excluding some in S. Korea and Military bases). For UK, you would be responsible to the tax on delivery as we had mentioned in our IGG page.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Sep 3, 2018 at 6:16 PM Post #6,200 of 7,693
Almost everyone in the IGG preorder should have tracking number by end of the week. All the units have been shipped (excluding some in S. Korea and Military bases). For UK, you would be responsible to the tax on delivery as we had mentioned in our IGG page.

The update is much appreciated. But for those who haven't received a tracking number yet, this isn't Audeze guaranteeing you'll get one. Note that they said "should" and take into account that people have received their unit with no warning at all. We just have to keep patiently waiting.

Sep 4, 2018 at 3:53 AM Post #6,202 of 7,693
Sep 4, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #6,203 of 7,693
Let's please keep the conversation civil. We're all here to discuss audio gear, not each other. Let's keep the topic related to the Mobius and not the other members also taking part in this public conversation. Thank you for the assistance, everyone. We really appreciate it.

Sep 4, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #6,204 of 7,693
I’ll be there (CanJam SoCal) this weekend, and will compare the Mobius to the 7.1 1MORE Spearhead VR Over-Ear Headphones. If you could possibly arrange demos/demo videos of any FPS and/or adventure game, that would be awesome. Possibly a movie demo such as Transformers would be cool as well.

Should be fun. See you there!

Hi
Tech sites have started reviewing the Spearhead VRX Gaming Headset. What were your impressions on them compared to the Mobius?
Thanks

Sep 4, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #6,206 of 7,693
Anyone with an SFC email on the 28th get an update yet?

Since you're in the US, just to share some other tips:

You can post the SFC tracking number into DHL's system and it may give you more up to date info.

You can also paste the same tracking number into google and it'll generated the USPS number for USPS tracking.

There's three different transfers of shipping logistical companies in this for us US customers, and some may give you better info than others (The SFC one is always out-dated).

Sep 4, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #6,207 of 7,693
Since you're in the US, just to share some other tips:

You can post the SFC tracking number into DHL's system and it may give you more up to date info.

You can also paste the same tracking number into google and it'll generated the USPS number for USPS tracking.

There's three different transfers of shipping logistical companies in this for us US customers, and some may give you better info than others (The SFC one is always out-dated).
I've been doing that since I got the email and no results so far. I know they'll be here soon, so I'm not worried. Just curious.

Sep 4, 2018 at 12:55 PM Post #6,208 of 7,693
I've been doing that since I got the email and no results so far. I know they'll be here soon, so I'm not worried. Just curious.

Mine took 7 days from email to delivery. One of my friends got his yesterday, surprisingly on a holiday. I imagine yours would be arrive in the next couple days.

Sep 4, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #6,209 of 7,693
I am waiting patiently with my laptop and Netflix to receive the Mobius to watch all the good 5.1 and 7.1 movies:)
Question:
I just realized that streaming Netflix or Amazon Prime on a PC browser (like chrome) does not stream in 5.1/7.1 audio. How are you guys watching netflix in 5.1/7.1 on your computers?
(P.S. - 4xxx US, still no tracking number :triportsad:)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #6,210 of 7,693
Netflix Windows 10 App

Users who are viewing this thread

Back