• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #2,806 of 7,693
I've been here since day one and read every message. Some people are definitely too entitled and impatient. Stop tagging them all the time and let them focus on their jobs. You'll get your headphones when you get them.
In general, I tend to agree with those sentiments.... I'm not impatient about when i get my headphones specifically. I'm going on a trip mid August which might add an additional 6 weeks to when I get my headphones.

But to criticize people for "being impatient" for wondering what's going on after being told the first batch was shipping last week (prepared and about to be picked up) seems unfair to me. It's seems totally reasonable for people to want clear communication. It's just basic and professional integrity and courtesy.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #2,808 of 7,693
It could be down to being my second language but I'm pretty sure I use it correctly in this case. It's a crowdfunding campaign, you're not entitled to personal step-by-step updates on everything going on on their end. They don't even need to say anything other than the updates in their indiegogo page.

Jul 21, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #2,811 of 7,693
It could be down to being my second language but I'm pretty sure I use it correctly in this case. It's a crowdfunding campaign, you're not entitled to personal step-by-step updates on everything going on on their end. They don't even need to say anything other than the updates in their indiegogo page.

Tracking is a step by step update process! And is normal when things are shipped! In a usual situation that would have happened by now! It had been stated units were shipped No one was being unreasonable! It was fair to have a question about it!

Jul 21, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #2,812 of 7,693
Tracking is a step by step update process! And is normal when things are shipped! In a usual situation that would have happened by now! It had been stated units were shipped No one was being unreasonable! It was fair to have a question about it!

Well most people that buy a lot of stuff online knows that it can take a while to get tracking numbers, so nothing out of the ordinary. Also cool it with the !, this isn't a yelling match.

Jul 21, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #2,813 of 7,693
Well most people that buy a lot of stuff online knows that it can take a while to get tracking numbers, so nothing out of the ordinary. Also cool it with the !, this isn't a yelling match.
Not everyone has had those experiences. I buy a lot of things online and that is not my experience at all. I admit to only ordering three things from China that included tracking numbers but I don't recall delays from shipping date and their e-mails with tracking number happening on any of my orders. You may be right, but that is not something that most people are probably familiar with.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #2,814 of 7,693
Who knows if they are starting to ship or not. Who knows who's gotten the shipping numbers or not.

I'm sure we will hear back from audeze soon, "communicating" with their backers is not sending out a detailed operative report daily in the forums of Head Fi.

There might have met additional issues with customs or what not, relax its the weekend. There might not even be anyone available to answer. I am 100% thy are aware of our concerns and are doing their best to bring this sweet products to our houses as soon as possible.

Crowdsourcing is not pre-ordering.

It's coming guys, it's coming... Everything will be alright....

Jul 21, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #2,815 of 7,693
giphy.webp

Okay personally, I see no baddies, bad actors, or trolls here... Just a bunch of guys--perhaps too many--boiling up with all the symptoms of intense 11th hour anticipation : impatience, anxieties, excitement, overeagerness--you name it-- to get their hands on their investment... The overeagerness is understandable, but not the needless sniping, snipping and snapping, on one another, and the mostly redundant hyperventilating, and hyper-verbalizing of overwrought sentiments... Especially, since we are all savvy enough to know that none of this verbal circus is moving the needle, even one extra inch, on the shipping front....

i know this is a difficult ask at this time, but let me just say it and get it out of the way :

39A.gif

Ummm. Okay, take a deep breath now, and don't get even more excited:

tenor.gif

That last bit was indeed a joke... What is not a joke is this : I am really wishing for cooler heads to prevail on this thread, especially now, for all our sakes, before someone winds up bursting an artery over this unnecessary hoopla. I am sure we all want to have our health intact when the Mobius finally arrives at the front door... Or don't we?

At least I do . :):):)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #2,816 of 7,693
He,he,he........ So, I just read 3 or 4 pages of the "Same Old,Same Old"....(Well the update said 'yada,yada,yada'....what's up with that.... etc, etc,)

I think we need to assign someone the duty of posting a spoiler sign when there really isn't anything other than this going on (or I could just start ignoring the thread flag alerts; yeah that's the ticket) (Or I could always start abusing the "Wa-ah,Wa-ah" group that started popping up as they are pretty easy pickings)

Jul 21, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #2,818 of 7,693
I do feel really confident in Audeze that they're working really, really hard and are doing everything they can to assure quality and ship us our mobius's as promptly as they are able to do, dealing with all of the logistics involved. I trust we're in good hands.

I just felt that people who we're judging people who wanted clarity as being impatient and rude was not fair. It was reasonable to wonder where we're at as execution of shipping and updates have been a little confusing.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #2,819 of 7,693
1st world problems... most of us have been spoiled by Amazon Prime 2nd day shipping and for many of us, same day delivery. Poor Audeze. They're getting slammed by impatient folk. I'm impatient as well, but trying to let this one simmer on the back burner. Thing is, we all just love your headphones and it's simply hard to wait! Personally, I don't love your products yet, as I've never laid ears on them but from your reputation, I'm excited dripping with anticipation.

Jul 22, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #2,820 of 7,693
I purchased a product with my hard earned money.

Actually, no you didn't! You pledged to support a campaign to manufacture a product which, if successful, will result in you receiving one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back