Audeze LCD-4
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #2,041 of 11,986
I just pulled the trigger on the LCD-4. They are waiting for a shipment of Cocobolo, so I have up to a month delay. I'm partial to EDM, so I will give everyone some more feedback on how the X compares to the 4 with that genre once I have both in hand.

Dec 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #2,043 of 11,986

Anyone else tried this combo, how insane is it? This Questyle is far too cheap. Synergy is brilliant with this pair. I moved on to crime of the century after Bieber. Lol

I'm not surprised that sounds brilliant, I listened off the Questyle monoblocks when I had the LCD-4 for a weekend and it was superb.

Dec 19, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #2,044 of 11,986
Anyone else tried this combo, how insane is it? This Questyle is far too cheap. Synergy is brilliant with this pair. I moved on to crime of the century after Bieber. Lol

You mean Bieber is "Crime of the century"
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #2,046 of 11,986
yes,4K for a pair of headphones and using it to listen to justin bieber?.....to each his or her own for sure but that seems wrong,very wrong!

Dec 19, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #2,047 of 11,986
I just pulled the trigger on the LCD-4. They are waiting for a shipment of Cocobolo, so I have up to a month delay. I'm partial to EDM, so I will give everyone some more feedback on how the X compares to the 4 with that genre once I have both in hand.

I'm a very big fan of electronic with the X with the X besting the 2 and 3 by a decent margin for that genre. I found the 2 and 3 were better suited for rock. I'm going to take the chance of an lcd-z being just as good with electronic as the lcd-4 for half the price.

Is an lcd-z still in the works?

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #2,048 of 11,986
I'm a very big fan of electronic with the X with the X besting the 2 and 3 by a decent margin for that genre. I found the 2 and 3 were better suited for rock. I'm going to take the chance of an lcd-z being just as good with electronic as the lcd-4 for half the price.

Is an lcd-z still in the works?

The 4 is very very good for EDM. Also very good is the Fostex THX00 for 10% of the price !

Dec 20, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #2,054 of 11,986
LOL. Well, Justin is laughing out loud. Doesn't he have something like 17 songs in the top 100 at present. So many people with bad taste in this world?

Yes, that many people.

Volume doesn't necessarily correlate to quality. McDonalds doesn't make the best hamburger nor does Beats make the best headphone. They both sell a lot though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back