1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-4

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by matias, Sep 28, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last
  1. moedawg140 Contributor
    (Cross-posted from HE1000 thread as well)

3 days ago:

Quote:

Today:

?

2. moedawg140 Contributor

I'll be adding the LCD-4 to my QP1R review thread in the near future.  Be on the lookout! [​IMG]

3. bfreedma

With an average DR of 6 and a minimum of DR3, I'm not convinced it's that well recorded. Enjoy what you like though - I'm sure not everything I listen to would be considered well recorded or great music by everyone.

4. PhilW
    you should get Vertere on your he1000 first lol

5. moedawg140 Contributor

You know how to contact me for this to happen, my friend! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Mortalcoil

I was unaware that Madge was a performer also [​IMG]

51y7riWshlL._SY355_.jpg

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  7. Focker

We may need to call Barack and get an executive order outlawing this sort of thing

Mortalcoil likes this.
  8. paulchiu

Barack & Bieber are Buddies

Chikolad likes this.
  9. Plokhikh
    Dear all tomorrow I will be in New York City for one day. And one friend of mine ask me to buy LCD-4 for him. I understand that it is more exclusive headphones than LCD-3 and where is no so many retailers that has LCD-4 available in store. So I kindly ask you. Do you now where I can buy LCD-4 in NYC? I have only one day for it!. So if you now answer for this question, please, reply me ASAP. Thank you very much!

10. Rhamnetin

Hmm... well you can scratch Stereo Exchange off your list if their website is up to date (no LCD-4 listed), and these guys are usually up to date with Audeze stuff (they had both EL-8 models at launch).  Ciamara doesn't list it either, although on that note they're selling the LCD-X for $1,549 for anyone who is interested.  I wouldn't be surprised if the LCD-4 isn't available in store here in NYC.

11. paulchiu

There are dealers who offers better deal than $1549.  PM me if interested.

12. tylerchris
    Doesn't look like B&H Photo / Video has it in stock either... Agree it'll likely be tough to find it in stock in NY right now.

13. groovyd
    thought the LCD-4 was 'made to order'

14. rgs9200m
    Nobody has one in stock. You need to order it from Audeze direct or a dealer. When the order is submitted (and paid for), they start building it.

15. P4UL
    Has anyone heard Audeze King amp with the LCD-4? Looking for some initial impressions, as well as maybe some comparisons to amps around the same price point (like the Headamp GS-X Mk.II).

Not trying to get a in depth comparison, just some idea of how it compares to amps in the $3k-$4k range.

Still baffled by the lack of high end options such as gain, balanced connections, front accessible power switch, etc. Hopefully it's like the Chord Hugo TT and the lack of various high end options doesn't matter because the sound is just that good!

First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last