Audeze LCD-2 Orthos
Jul 10, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #14,041 of 18,459

Quote:
It has the same factual basis as the hamster story :¬)

Hey, how much photographic evidence do you need before you start taking this thing seriously?!  Or are you just going to start waiting for Head-Fi'ers to start dropping like flies? 

Looks like they're morphing into red squirrels here...maybe shape-shifting!?!?!  This guy's probably posting to this forum...maybe even to this very thread...it could even be Yoga, trying to throw y'all off and get you distracted.  Oh lord, they got to Yoga!!!!   I tell you, many of you may not live to see any LCD-3!

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #14,042 of 18,459

Quote:
Everybody wants the new improved version...... 

The resale price is dropping as we post....

How much would someone be willing to pay for the old version with the non angled cable attachments, the old non A covers, the old headband, the old ear pads, the old blocks and the old drivers, when they can buy the new, improved, clearer sounding version instead...... never mind that the LCD-3 is right around the corner?

Really, the LCD-3 is right around the corner?

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #14,043 of 18,459
I am the one who doesnt want it (I can sent my rev.1 back for free exchange for rev.2 since I bought it in June). cuz I still dun see rev.2 as an improved version (it's just different driver material). and I dun see any dropping resale price of rev.1.

If lcd 3 is around the corner. then I dun even wanna hv a listen to rev.2.
basshead.gif

Quote:

How much would someone be willing to pay for the old version with the non angled cable attachments, the old non A covers, the old headband, the old ear pads, the old blocks and the old drivers, when they can buy the new, improved, clearer sounding version instead...... never mind that the LCD-3 is right around the corner?

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #14,044 of 18,459
i hope a lcd-3 more light compared the lcd-2
please, i have one question:if i buy two hamsters and i put them in my ears, is a solution for a good sound?

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:03 PM Post #14,045 of 18,459
Values aren't dropping that much. That fact that until very recently you could sell a LCD2 for $900 on the used market when it only costs $950 is pretty incredible resale value. I see a drop in value to ~$800 as not unreasonable compared to many other headphones used prices and still pretty good at holding its value.

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #14,046 of 18,459

Quote:

Six LCD-2s listed in the FS section, from $750 to $900. LCD-3 coming soon to the rumor wars!

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #14,047 of 18,459
the 900.00 price was when there was a two month wait. Now there is no wait. Many dealers now have them and rumors and a new V2 and possibly a LCD3 will make the others sell for much less IMO.  There is no wait anymore and frankly that is why they were getting a premium. Now its pick and choose and most will drop in price even further.

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #14,048 of 18,459

Quote:
Come on, all of you secretly want the "NEW IMPROVED LCDs".  Clearer and cleaner is always better......  Nobody wants to buy the old dull, treble challenged versions when there are new ones to be had.

Have you heard the LCD-2 or is this just a bunch of really hot fart smelling wind?

Jul 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #14,051 of 18,459
I wonder what the manufacturers would say when they saw there product being associated with hamsters - let alone hamster farts! Hilarious!

Jul 10, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #14,055 of 18,459
that lcd 3 thing is a joke. no news... I dun think LCD 3 will be out in next 6-12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back