1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread

First

Back
552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561
563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572
Next

Last
  1. axtran
    Anyone have recommendations for the comfort headbands? Lohb still making them? (I PM'd, waiting for response). Also, is $30 really the best price on the extended yokes?

2. TexasBuck

I got the Lohb headband a few weeks ago and it has improved the comfort of my LCD-2's quite a bit. Particularly, if I position  the band towards the front of my head.

3. jodgey4
    How much is @Lohb charging? Has anybody compared his solution to the Audeze one?

4. YungFrieza
    How are these for gaming and movies? I haven't heard anyone talk about them in that sense

5. oAmadeuso
    Can't speak for movies but I use mine for PC gaming.
    Works really well, when the game has good audio.

Samorost 3 for example was beautiful.
    http://samorost3.net/

And the new Doom was brutal with the noise and thrash soundtrack coming over clearly.

Lastly i've used them with the VR version of Alien Isolation (back when the hack worked) and the low level sounds were so clear it really added to the fear factor.

6. fiascogarcia
    What's the Audeze solution?  The carbon fiber headband?

7. ToroFiestaSol
    Please, can someone upload pictures of the Shedua wood LCD-2?
    I've been searching but there're very few pictures of it...

8. fiascogarcia
    This is the only pic I could find. Not very good picture.  Open box special of $799 at Headphone.com.

[​IMG] 

9. ToroFiestaSol

Yes but that's a dealer pic, I mean a picture taked by a customer, if possible, with other Audeze headphones in the picture, to get a better idea of how it is in real life.

10. torpedorag
    See my avatar for a pic of the shedua LCD-2. [​IMG]

11. thefitz

Look up Ovankgol if you want to see how the wood looks. That's what most people call it.

12. g4747

http://www.head-fi.org/t/509710/audeze-lcd-2-impressions-thread/8355#post_12601172

After a few hours of use I can certainly say it was a good purchase. 

13. DivineCurrent
    Has anyone had the chance to compare the LCD-2's to the Hifiman HE-560 and/or the Edition X?

14. thefitz

Not the edition X, but I have an HE-560 and an LCD-2.2 pre-fazor. They're completely different headphones, where the LCD-2 has an incredible amount of bass quantity and the HE-560 has an incredible amount of treble quality. The reason I keep both is because they're so different.

15. ToroFiestaSol
    Finally, I've could find good pictures of the Shedua LCD-2:

https://www.madooma.com/shopHP/neu_audeze/AUDEZE_LCD2_SLT_Shedua_magnetostatischer_Hi-End_Kopfhoerer_e.html

Looks way better than bamboo, bamboo looks "cheaper" than rosewood, shedua looks equally good and luxurious.

First

Back
552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561
563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572
Next

Last