Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Aug 27, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #3,886 of 13,134

Just heard LCD-3 Classic. 

I have a feeling that LCD-2F and LCD-3F are more similar, than different. But again, I'm just guessing from reviews.

Aug 27, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #3,887 of 13,134
  New Opeth's album "Pale Communion" and LCD-2 - match made in heaven! 
o2smile.gif

Nice 
wink.gif

The new Opeth is very good!

Aug 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #3,891 of 13,134
Hey everyone! I have a problem with the lcd2 that i just bought and i want to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me! The metal part that adjust length of the headphone is too close to the headband and its scratching the headband and damaging the leather. And i have found that there is a flat part to this metal stick and i was thinking this flat part is supposed to face the headband to reduce the damage to headband, but that flat side is facing other side. I contacted audeze since i wanted them to do something about this and they told me that this is how the headphones were designed and it is totally normal. I jusy dont get why a company would me a prpduct that damages itself. Is this normal and happening for everyone else? Or is it just me... and is tgere any way to fix it?

Aug 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #3,892 of 13,134
Hey everyone! I have a problem with the lcd2 that i just bought and i want to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me! The metal part that adjust length of the headphone is too close to the headband and its scratching the headband and damaging the leather. And i have found that there is a flat part to this metal stick and i was thinking this flat part is supposed to face the headband to reduce the damage to headband, but that flat side is facing other side. I contacted audeze since i wanted them to do something about this and they told me that this is how the headphones were designed and it is totally normal. I jusy dont get why a company would me a prpduct that damages itself. Is this normal and happening for everyone else? Or is it just me... and is tgere any way to fix it?

Photos ?

Aug 27, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #3,896 of 13,134
Guess that would be due to the 2.1 having no leather with the original design and the sliders not being moved out a couple mm on revision.

Aug 27, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #3,898 of 13,134
Mine is one with the fazor tho.... its brand new

That is what I mean....newer revisions have the leather bulge where there was none on the original design headband which had no leather.

Aug 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #3,900 of 13,134
I want a headphone very similar to the lcd-2 but with more treble and a larger soundstage. Anything come to mind?

Beyer T1 with a nice, musical amp (probably tubes). My setup (see signature) includes both headphones and they are a great compliment while still being very similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back