Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Aug 9, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #6,766 of 7,352
I just got my v2 cipher cable today. Wow, what a huge upgrade it is in size alone. I was hesitate for the longest time but didn't realize just how much lighter it is. Makes the headphones much more manageable ... I hated that v1 cable and huge DAC. Not to mention with the v2 being balanced it had more power, and the DAC seems more crisp and responds better to EQ changes. Not having to attach that stupid v1 DAC to my shirt is worth the upgrade cost for me!

It's making me fall in love with my isines all over again!

Oh and the MIC and assistant works with the Anker USBc dongle on Android! It would just hang when you triggered the mic on the v1

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #6,767 of 7,352
I just got my v2 cipher cable today. Wow, what a huge upgrade it is in size alone. I was hesitate for the longest time but didn't realize just how much lighter it is. Makes the headphones much more manageable ... I hated that v1 cable and huge DAC. Not to mention with the v2 being balanced it had more power, and the DAC seems more crisp and responds better to EQ changes. Not having to attach that stupid v1 DAC to my shirt is worth the upgrade cost for me!

It's making me fall in love with my isines all over again!

Oh and the MIC and assistant works with the Anker USBc dongle on Android! It would just hang when you triggered the mic on the v1
havent got any chance trying v1, i got v2 right away and yes, no kidding it has enough power. I never go to max volume, else ill break my hearing

Aug 9, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #6,768 of 7,352
No reason to ever use the v1 if you have the v2 imo. There were many times I had to Max volume with v1.... And yah I am barely going over half now. Balanced really gave it a nice punch in power

Aug 9, 2019 at 4:44 PM Post #6,769 of 7,352
Anybody use isine20 with a wm1a? Just wondering how you have eq'd them.

Aug 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM Post #6,770 of 7,352
I just got the iSine 10 after years of fawning over it. Love it.

Just curious to hear peoples thoughts on the Bluetooth Cypher cable.

And I need a 2pin to 4.4mm balanced cable for my ZX300.

Anybody use isine20 with a wm1a? Just wondering how you have eq'd them.

Hey @gazzington
This is what I'm doing with the iSine 10 on a ZX300.

VwolhvZl.png

Aug 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM Post #6,771 of 7,352
There is a EQ in this thread from Audeze you can use. It gives the exact breakdown of all the values to enter into your EQ settings.

Aug 17, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #6,773 of 7,352
Apparently so. Andrew with Audeze referred to them as "new curved iSine ear hooks" with instructions on how to purchase. I would paste the email but there is a note at the bottom prohibiting that kind of thing. I will paste my original question:

Hello, I read on a forum that your iSine ear clips are now angled and much improved for comfort. Is this correct?

The orientation of the loop has to be forward as pictured for me. But it fits better than the flat originals by comfortable margin. I recommend these.

IMG_20190817_144219.jpg IMG_20190817_144350.jpg

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:14 PM Post #6,774 of 7,352
The orientation of the loop has to be forward as pictured for me. But it fits better than the flat originals by comfortable margin. I recommend these.

Much more comfortable than original when used for regular listening. I have to use the old hooks when I use my ISine to go run with, otherwise they would shake off. New hooks I can wear all day with no discomfort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back