Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Aug 19, 2019 at 4:29 PM Post #6,796 of 7,352
I was thinking more along the lines of some Bluetooth DAC with parametric EQ or something of the sort if there is one . I used the iSine with my DAP with the EQ and loved it but problem is I'd like to use it with my Tab/Phone for other than just music as well sometimes and I'd like to have EQ for that.

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #6,798 of 7,352
I was thinking more along the lines of some Bluetooth DAC with parametric EQ or something of the sort if there is one . I used the iSine with my DAP with the EQ and loved it but problem is I'd like to use it with my Tab/Phone for other than just music as well sometimes and I'd like to have EQ for that.
Check out the Radstone ES100.

Aug 19, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #6,802 of 7,352
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:34 PM Post #6,805 of 7,352
I've been playing with the new ear hooks that are curved and I put on some heat shrink and went at it with a heat gun. And even though I did not fully succeed, I think the potential exist to get a custom fit. Personally though, I wished someone smart would write an app that can scan the ear and develop a 3D printer profile for the ear hooks. Until then, maybe Audeze should be doing what I tried to do. The curved ear hooks feel a lot better. But I believe the next level fit still exist. I just haven't quite gotten there yet.

I was thinking Koss KSC75 ish kind of thing.
IMG_20190819_224857.jpg

I went back to the medium curved even though it felt awkward at first, which was why I kept looking for better fit, now I feel this is the most secure fit. So far no pain, just need to get used to it. I guess it is one of those tricky things.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #6,806 of 7,352
Guys I recently got the Cipher bluetooth module for my iSine 10's and I connect it on my works computer like a charm. Do any of you guys have a solution to see the battery level in windows? I never know when to charge it.

Aug 21, 2019 at 7:34 AM Post #6,807 of 7,352
They are selling those new Ear hook things on the Audeze site. It's a kit with Hooks, Tips and those new ear fins. $25. Was thinking of giving them a try on my isine10's, would like to hear some others real world use tho.

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #6,808 of 7,352
Ordered a kit with the new ear fins as soon as I saw the updated kit on Audeze site. Now just waiting for them to get here........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back