Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Aug 31, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #6,826 of 7,352
Just got my new accessory kit with the ear fins. They are way more comfortable than the ear hooks for sure, just don't feel as secure even thought i can shake my head quickly and the ear fins don't come loose.

^^^ I just received this as well. The earfins are the most comfortable experience I've had with the iSine 20's. The earfins are labelled "right" and "left" so it is easy to see how they fit the iSine's. The earfins are a secure fit in my opinion. The supplied earhooks are also different from the originals and the fit has improved. This $25 accessory kit is excellent. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #6,827 of 7,352
^^^ I just received this as well. The earfins are the most comfortable experience I've had with the iSine 20's. The earfins are labelled "right" and "left" so it is easy to see how they fit the iSine's. The earfins are a secure fit in my opinion. The supplied earhooks are also different from the originals and the fit has improved. This $25 accessory kit is excellent. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the info! I am ordering a set.

Aug 31, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #6,828 of 7,352
These are sounding very promising. I may have to contact Audeze to see if they will sell just the earfins. I have plenty of earhooks, including the custom hooks from Frank88 (which are great).

Aug 31, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #6,829 of 7,352
Are these angled earhooks too?

Aug 31, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #6,830 of 7,352
Just got my new accessory kit with the ear fins. They are way more comfortable than the ear hooks for sure, just don't feel as secure even thought i can shake my head quickly and the ear fins don't come loose.
I got mine and am having trouble finding the right placement. Where are you all turning the fins toward your ear? Looks like they are supposed to be about in the middle but the fin doesn't seem to be long enough to fit in my ear.

Aug 31, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #6,831 of 7,352

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_095021.jpg
    IMG_20190829_095021.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Aug 31, 2019 at 6:32 PM Post #6,834 of 7,352
Np, took me a bit of trial and error to figure it out. Works really well tho, can wear em all day long while working. :)

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:17 PM Post #6,836 of 7,352
Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #6,837 of 7,352
I couldn't get the wing to grab my ear in any position. Almost like it wasn't long enough. Will try again. The new ear clips are a significant improvement.

LCDi3-ProductShots1_2000x.jpg

Should look like this. The earfins are custom molded to fit the iSine series. Very nice.

Sep 1, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #6,838 of 7,352
Any idea where ear fins can be ordered from? Have checked audeze site but couldnt find any reference.
- Edit : Already found, thanks!

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019 at 8:22 AM Post #6,839 of 7,352
Do any of you Audezers know of a reliable UK Audeze dealer where I can get a replacement cipher lightning cable, new ear hooks and anything else that looks worth having? I've Googled this but only come up with Scan who doesn't appear to do the full range. I can buy from Audeze US, but don't fancy the customs & postal charges.

Sep 1, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #6,840 of 7,352
Do any of you Audezers know of a reliable UK Audeze dealer where I can get a replacement cipher lightning cable, new ear hooks and anything else that looks worth having? I've Googled this but only come up with Scan who doesn't appear to do the full range. I can buy from Audeze US, but don't fancy the customs & postal charges.

I have a new V2 on eBay for sale... (update- just sold)

Scan are only selling the old kit... but according to customer service they have a new delivery coming directly from Audeze which includes the new LCDi3 so I would hope that the new stock will be what they will receive.

Dated for arrival 25th September

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back