Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Jul 2, 2019 at 5:42 AM Post #6,556 of 7,347
Jul 2, 2019 at 6:17 PM Post #6,557 of 7,347
No special link. The groovy accessory kit as well as the full accessory kit for iSine now comes with the new ear clips as per Audeze customer service. This is the earclip they are now shipping, period

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:17 AM Post #6,559 of 7,347
Anyone got an email address for Frankie they can PM me?

He is not replying to PM's on here and I want to know if I should hold out for him.

If anyone has spare horseshoes of his let me know, happy to pay

Jul 3, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #6,560 of 7,347
just sharing some new thoughts bout the isine 20 with the cipher cable and the anker usb adapter to use it with my android phone galazy s8+ and neutron player, using the dsp in the neutron

Just Wow

This beats my experience of using the isine 20 with cipher cable and iphone xs max

the dialing of eq using neutron with the anker and cipher cable on andorid now is perfect

before getting the anker adpater the isine and android were not usable at all, now it beats my experience with using it with the iphone xs max

the only player which is not working for me is usb audio player, somehow its not working properly, which is weird, I choose a song and it plays a total different one

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2019 at 7:37 AM Post #6,561 of 7,347
just sharing some new thoughts bout the isine 20 with the cipher cable and the anker usb adapter to use it with my android phone galazy s8+ and neutron player, using the dsp in the neutron

Just Wow

This beats my experience of using the isine 20 with cipher cable and iphone xs max

the dialing of eq using neutron with the anker and cipher cable on andorid now is perfect

before getting the anker adpater the isine and android were not usable at all, now it beats my experience with using it with the iphone xs max

the only player which is not working for me is usb audio player, somehow its not working properly, which is weird, I choose a song and it plays a total different one

Would you share your settings?

Jul 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM Post #6,563 of 7,347
I contacted Audeze about the new iSine ear hooks. They confirmed that they are being included in the $25 accessory kit on their website. They also stated that two sets can be purchased for $5 by contacting them. They will ask that you provide your name, address, phone number, PP email and iSine serial number. The part number they told me to request is EAR1044-KT.

Hope this helps!

Jul 3, 2019 at 8:29 AM Post #6,564 of 7,347
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-03 at 13.57.08.jpeg
Just do I understand you use the cipher cable, the Anker connector and then you modify the eq further? Thanks

with neutron i use the parametric eq, yes thats what do, i use the eq on neutron, amazing amazing results

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #6,565 of 7,347
Got my own 3d printer and cant wait to start making and designing my own clips as well. What type of filament is working the best @Frank88 or anyone else doing this?
Thanks for your advice!
Start with PLA filament and use that while you get used to your new printer and tune your parameters.
Set-up to clean-up can be time consuming. Jobs will fail, prints won't stick to table, heads will clog, filament will run out. All part of the fun. Finishing your objects takes time, patience, an X-Acto knife, emery cloth, and solvent rinse. After you spend some time with PLA, then move to ABS. ABS fumes should be vented outside. Have
a smoke detector in the room and a fire extinguisher nearby. Check your homeowner's insurance to see if there is a prohibition against having a 3D printer in your home.

Jul 3, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #6,567 of 7,347
I contacted Audeze about the new iSine ear hooks. They confirmed that they are being included in the $25 accessory kit on their website. They also stated that two sets can be purchased for $5 by contacting them. They will ask that you provide your name, address, phone number, PP email and iSine serial number. The part number they told me to request is EAR1044-KT.

Hope this helps!

Did Audeze come out with a new iSine ear hook?
The ear hooks in the accessory kit on the website look to be the original ones, which are prone to breakage. I keep hoping Audeze will offer more robust ear hook designs as optional accessories.

Jul 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #6,568 of 7,347
Did Audeze come out with a new iSine ear hook?
The ear hooks in the accessory kit on the website look to be the original ones, which are prone to breakage. I keep hoping Audeze will offer more robust ear hook designs as optional accessories.
Apparently so. Andrew with Audeze referred to them as "new curved iSine ear hooks" with instructions on how to purchase. I would paste the email but there is a note at the bottom prohibiting that kind of thing. I will paste my original question:

Hello, I read on a forum that your iSine ear clips are now angled and much improved for comfort. Is this correct?

Jul 3, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #6,569 of 7,347
@Sound Eq thanks for posting your neutron eq settings.

I just ordered the anker cable.

What are the values in red and yellow? I can't make out those values.

I use the cipher cable with onkyo player on my 5th gen touch and love it to bits, so pretty excited to hear this neutron sound.

Jul 3, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #6,570 of 7,347
@Sound Eq thanks for posting your neutron eq settings.

I just ordered the anker cable.

What are the values in red and yellow? I can't make out those values.

I use the cipher cable with onkyo player on my 5th gen touch and love it to bits, so pretty excited to hear this neutron sound.

if u use an ios device the settings shared in my post r useless, these settings are when i used it with my android phone, i tried dialing same eq settings on ios and android but the isine did not sound the same.

also a huge thing was for me using double flange spinfit tips to allow deep insertion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back