Audeze Customer Service....my Experience.
Jun 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #91 of 102
Quote:
What are you currently using to drive the Stock Fostex?

Yea, I always seem to be one of the few that recommend a headphone mod. It just really feels like it digs into my scalp, and I have a lot of hair on top of there.
I just lined my Fostex with some foam and it immediately alleviated that problem.

i will be using my e17 to drive it but i dont have a 3.5mm jack cable so i only put my headphone on without listening to music lol. but yes after a few minutes, i already dont like how the headband fits on my head.

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #92 of 102
Quote:
Holy moly has this thread got off topic.

Unsubscribed.

Sorry Macedonian,

Thought we could help reddragon,but it is useless//
Maybe reddragon can ..UNSUSCRIBE?

Jun 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #94 of 102
Every time I have communicated with Audez'e they have been very helpful. It is such a privilege that there are companies like Audez'e exist today, companies that create quality products, constant innovations, and first class customer service.

Yours sincerely,
Windsor 

o2smile.gif

Jun 16, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #95 of 102
I also have purchased some LCD2 Rev1 from a fellow HeadFier and noticed some problems and so far have experienced a very professional and outstanding customer service.
Good to know that it is not all bad in this wonderful world of ours!

Jun 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #96 of 102
Holy moly has this thread got off topic.

Unsubscribed.

I have to agree with MacedonianHero on this thread.

The original purpose was to praise Audez'e and their exemplary Customer Service ( of which I have had first hand experience, and praised previously in another thread).

I have to say that in following the thread, that I had forgotten what the original topic was. Now I have a ridiculously short attention span, but just my .2 cents.

Congrats to the OP on some great headphones from a company that stands by their customers.

Jan 18, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #97 of 102

Great Audeze Customer Service! I just got my pair served as Mike, fast shipping, fast service, no question asked, no bill appears, so far... LOL, I seriously consider buying my next pair from them.

Jan 14, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #98 of 102
I just went through Audeze's customer service myself and unfortunately, can't say it has been stellar.... far from it.
The left driver on my LCD2 rev1 died, somewhere last november. I had questions and started to communicate with them. A really tedious process. I had the wait a mere 3-5 days between each answer...when Kim answered... 1 month later (!!!) I could finally ship my headphones. I received them 10 days ago.... but they didn't do what I have requested. I wanted the black vegan pads, and obviously paid for it, but they just charged me for leather pads !! What, LCD2 rev1 only came with leather pads, why would I want to pay for what I already have ?! Since then, it's radio silence. They don't answer my emails. I got many different excuses so far, like too busy dealing with orders, sick leave,.... what is going to be now ?!
Great products but from my point of view, a very sub par customer experience :frowning2:
Now they want to go "mainstream" with their new products, they really need to beef up their customer support team.

Oct 3, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #102 of 102
I will add to this thread. I bought my LCD Rev2F back in 2014? Anyway after 6 months of use my right channel stopped working. I contacted Audeze and provided my serial number etc...they gave me an RMA and not only repaired my LCD for free but returned it to me for free as well. My entire experience was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back