Audeze Customer Service....my Experience.
Jun 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #61 of 102
Quote:

sure, i will post my noob impression out whenever i get a chance to try my stock t50rp. and having someone that is never again used, i already have a couple of stuff like that, so dont be surprised if i have a stock t50rp that i dont use. my tf10 is a perfect example, sounds good but its sitting in my drawer doing nothing except collecting dust because i dont like the fit of it.

Your impressions are yours and are valid. No need for the noob BS. 
biggrin.gif

I have been focusing on my new LCD 2's and my yet to arrive LCD 3's (soon). But I find use for my Mad Dogs even still. If not music then they're used for movies.
I have grown to have a great appreciation for a nice sounding closed back can.

Jun 13, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #62 of 102
Quote:
Your impressions are yours and are valid. No need for the noob BS. 
biggrin.gif

I have been focusing on my new LCD 2's and my yet to arrive LCD 3's (soon). But I find use for my Mad Dogs even still. If not music then they're used for movies.
I have grown to have a great appreciation for a nice sounding closed back can.

ill be sure to check out your impression of the lcd3 when you post impression up. i really wonder what the difference between lcd2 and lcd3 is, i know its way past the diminishing return point and the price/performance ratio doesnt apply here but still lcd3 is double the price of lcd2...

Jun 13, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #63 of 102
Quote:

ill be sure to check out your impression of the lcd3 when you post impression up. i really wonder what the difference between lcd2 and lcd3 is, i know its way past the diminishing return point and the price/performance ratio doesnt apply here but still lcd3 is double the price of lcd2...

Yep, it's really in the diminishing returns point. I think I know what the difference will be.. I've heard multiple pair now.
General consensus is that they extend on all ranges but lose out in bass. I honestly worry more about
the said treble. I sold my 800's for the terrible ear fatigue they caused. Will keep you posted.

Jun 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #64 of 102
Quote:

sure, i will post my noob impression out whenever i get a chance to try my stock t50rp. and having someone that is never again used, i already have a couple of stuff like that, so dont be surprised if i have a stock t50rp that i dont use. my tf10 is a perfect example, sounds good but its sitting in my drawer doing nothing except collecting dust because i dont like the fit of it.

Actually,I bought 2 pairs of T50's..one stock{$84.95},and another modded by Maddog =$299-}
After I got delivery,and I was convinced the Madogs were better..I did a side by side comparison between both pairs for almost 2 weeks,because Maddog,gave me a 14 day return privilage

I had more than a few items when I first started out on head-fi,that I was buying blindly, my drawer started to get pretty full..so,
A friend,anothe head-fier,told me to post it all on ebay,which I did,,almost all of it sold.eventually..,,people inther parts of the world aren't lucky enough to have access to all the ectronic/camera stuff we can get online..
If I were you,post it on ebay...you never know..just make your stuff sellable...., worldwide
Hey,maybe you'll get those LCD's,before you know it?

Jun 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #65 of 102
Quote:
Actually,I bought 2 pairs of T50's..one stock{$84.95},and another modded by Maddog =$299-}
After I got delivery,and I was convinced the Madogs were better..I did a side by side comparison between both pairs for almost 2 weeks,because Maddog,gave me a 14 day return privilage

I had more than a few items when I first started out on head-fi,that I was buying blindly, my drawer started to get pretty full..so,
A friend,anothe head-fier,told me to post it all on ebay,which I did,,almost all of it sold.eventually..,,people inther parts of the world aren't lucky enough to have access to all the ectronic/camera stuff we can get online..
If I were you,post it on ebay...you never know..just make your stuff sellable...., worldwide
Hey,maybe you'll get those LCD's,before you know it?

lol yeah but i read most people saying the lcd is very dark, i dont think ill like that. i think the hifiman he500 may be more suitable for me and my wallet lol. i also dont have an ebay account and have never sold stuff before

Jun 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #66 of 102
The rain in Spain........ falls mainly on the plane....
I think he's got it!!!

Enamas will always help,if your constipated

Jun 14, 2012 at 3:01 AM Post #67 of 102
The rain in Spain ........ falls mainly on the PLAIN .......
Now I think he's got it !!!

Enemas will always help, if you're constipated ...... (depends on either who's providing it, or, on which end you yourself are....)

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #68 of 102
Charliex,...your funny...

Thanks for the correction,and yes,depends on where you are sitting????

Glad someone around here ,has a sense of humor.!!!

Charliex,,that's one hell of a collection of headphones...beautiful...

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:20 AM Post #69 of 102
You men are just disgusting!!! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #71 of 102
Oh.Mr. Lorenz..did we offend you??

When I mail you down those blackplates...I'll throw in some EX-Lax,OK?
OK,this topic is now officially over,before me & Charliex get banned...

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #72 of 102
Would've thought you'd have an adapter. Usually they send you one with a purchase of headphones. Like the HD650 for example.
They're cheap though, so go out and buy one already! 
wink_face.gif

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:31 AM Post #73 of 102
Quote:
Oh.Mr. Lorenz..did we offend you??

When I mail you down those blackplates...I'll throw in some EX-Lax,OK?
OK,this topic is now officially over,before me & Charliex get banned...

Mike, Mike, Mike, have we not already been down this road before. LMAO! Don't forget those Lorenz were suppose to be, well, stuck up, way up there....
But now they're nice, clean, and sitting on my desk!

Now I think the topic should be revisited. HAHAHA!

Jun 14, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #74 of 102
Well,enjoy them as much as you can.....A friend of both of us,has told me...he will never use the Lorenzes..& he has stashed then away in a closet???
Strange..???

Jun 14, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #75 of 102
Quote:
Well,enjoy them as much as you can.....A friend of both of us,has told me...he will never use the Lorenzes..& he has stashed then away in a closet???
Strange..???

Ohhhhh is that so....Tell me who!....I can be, uhm, persuasive, yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back