Ath m-50 comfort
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #16 of 22
I've had mine for a few months now, at first i had a lot of issues with comfort, i found the clamping force was too bad especially at the bottom of the ear pads, and the speaker on the inside of them was actually sticking out at my ear.. now i like the comfort, pads have gotten harder but they're still fine, almost no clamping force (lossened up a lot) over wearing a lot and stretching over a box (not too big)

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #18 of 22
I was able to deal with the M50's clamp when I first got it. The pads could stand to be a tad roomier, but I found the clamp itself bearable enough to deal with.

What broke the deal though is the headband pressure. It's got one of those headbands that put pressure on the very top point of your head (there's padding, but not enough), and as someone who usually shaves his head, found it unbearable to deal with.

Moved on to DT770's instead and glad I did. Much more comfier in all ways.

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #19 of 22
V V VThe post at the top of this page should be perfect!
beyersmile.png
V V V
http://www.head-fi.org/t/414574/velour-felt-pads-for-ath-m50/255

Jun 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #22 of 22
I can see what you guys are talking about regarding the clamp. It's not terrible but it's noticeable. The sweat is more noticeable though. Sucks you dont like yours. Sometimes I feel this pressure right above my ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back