AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Dec 13, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #2,060 of 4,614
Because of all the stress and disappointment I've experienced with Hidizs, I bought a different DAP and Headphone during the Black Friday sale, just arrived in time for my birthday. Look what you did Hidizs!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/He6cqWZUqqzicQdZ7
He6cqWZUqqzicQdZ7

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 2:05 AM Post #2,061 of 4,614
Because of all the stress and disappointment I've experienced with Hidizs, I bought a different DAP and Headphone during the Black Friday sale, just arrived in time for my birthday. Look what you did Hidizs!

He6cqWZUqqzicQdZ7

That's a very sexy combination. I also saw the Fiio M6 being announced and suddenly feeling a pang of buyer's remorse over the AP80 given how badly it lacks features compared to the upcoming M6...

Dec 13, 2018 at 4:51 AM Post #2,064 of 4,614
That's a very sexy combination. I also saw the Fiio M6 being announced and suddenly feeling a pang of buyer's remorse over the AP80 given how badly it lacks features compared to the upcoming M6...
Just Google'd the M6, and I have to say, I kinda feel the same way as you when I looked for it. It even has almost the same price as an AP80. I know Fiio M6 is just announced recently and is yet to be released, but still. Granted, AP80 sounds and looks great, but it needs a much-needed firmware update soon. Well, let's see if they even release a FW update in the coming days/weeks/months/whenever.

Anyway, just saw this video from Bad Guy Good Audio, posted by someone in the Kickstarter comments. I think this deserves a mention in this thread. The YouTube comments are interesting. :

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 5:06 AM Post #2,065 of 4,614

He6cqWZUqqzicQdZ7
How much did you pay for the R3 last Black Friday sale?

I was a latecomer at #1289 so maybe I shouldn't complain.
I'm backer #1981. You backed a lot earlier than I did, and yet for some reason, I got my AP80 last week. Looks like right now, backer number doesn't matter at this point. It's already apparent that they don't ship according to backer number.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 6:26 AM Post #2,068 of 4,614
I got the R3 and paid $150 last black Friday.

I almost jumped on that deal, I had an R3 before and it’s very nice, more features and more mature software- beautiful screen. And tidal and a balanced output cherry on top .

You have chosen wisely:wink: Hidizs did you a favor in a way.

Dec 13, 2018 at 6:32 AM Post #2,069 of 4,614
There were quite a few... but due to hundreds of pages of moaning posts there's 0 chance of me trying to search through them all to find it now :wink:

You can search the word lair in the thread, ( takes seconds) know what comes up? Your post and the posts associated with your post. Nothing else.

No one called him a liar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back