1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last
  1. mik000000
    backer #489 - canada
    no email
    no shipment notice
    no delivery

2. acroyear
    Backer #528 in the US. No tracking number, no dap.

3. AudioBear
    I was a latecomer at #1289 so maybe I shouldn't complain.

4. titanquests69
    Still waiting for mine. Backer from the Philippines here. It just sucks that some here already got theirs from effin resellers while me, a backer, is still waiting for mine!

grs8, mono-type and ballog like this.
  5. J.One
    Because of all the stress and disappointment I've experienced with Hidizs, I bought a different DAP and Headphone during the Black Friday sale, just arrived in time for my birthday. Look what you did Hidizs!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/He6cqWZUqqzicQdZ7
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    crezo and organofcorti like this.
  6. Winterheim
    That's a very sexy combination. I also saw the Fiio M6 being announced and suddenly feeling a pang of buyer's remorse over the AP80 given how badly it lacks features compared to the upcoming M6...

abitdeef and mono-type like this.
  7. zeppu08
    If i didnt backed this, im certain that ill be also sharing a pic like yours.

8. crezo
    There were quite a few... but due to hundreds of pages of moaning posts there's 0 chance of me trying to search through them all to find it now :wink:

9. mono-type
    Just Google'd the M6, and I have to say, I kinda feel the same way as you when I looked for it. It even has almost the same price as an AP80. I know Fiio M6 is just announced recently and is yet to be released, but still. Granted, AP80 sounds and looks great, but it needs a much-needed firmware update soon. Well, let's see if they even release a FW update in the coming days/weeks/months/whenever.

Anyway, just saw this video from Bad Guy Good Audio, posted by someone in the Kickstarter comments. I think this deserves a mention in this thread. The YouTube comments are interesting. :

10. mono-type
    How much did you pay for the R3 last Black Friday sale?

I'm backer #1981. You backed a lot earlier than I did, and yet for some reason, I got my AP80 last week. Looks like right now, backer number doesn't matter at this point. It's already apparent that they don't ship according to backer number.

11. J.One
    I got the R3 and paid $150 last black Friday.

mono-type likes this.
  12. J.One
    I'm backer #92, no AP80 yet. I believe they prioritized those that ordered in bulk before the individual backers.

grs8 and abitdeef like this.
  13. abitdeef
    I almost jumped on that deal, I had an R3 before and it’s very nice, more features and more mature software- beautiful screen. And tidal and a balanced output cherry on top .

You have chosen wisely:wink: Hidizs did you a favor in a way.

J.One likes this.
  14. abitdeef
    You can search the word lair in the thread, ( takes seconds) know what comes up? Your post and the posts associated with your post. Nothing else.

No one called him a liar.

15. TheUnknow
    People have funded the device but retailers are delivered first ?

First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last