AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 24, 2018 at 10:04 AM Post #1,502 of 4,614
Recent images with TANCHJIM DARKSIDE IEMs

_DSC8655aaaa.jpg
_DSC8702.jpg _DSC8703.jpg _DSC8707.jpg

Full review of TANCHJIM DARKSIDE and more images here

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #1,506 of 4,614
I placed my order through the website early in the month thinking it was shipping this month. I will report here if I ever hear anything back from them. I actually sent their support team an email the day after ordering hoping to add on to the order and never heard back from them.

Nov 25, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #1,509 of 4,614
Could be an issue with production.
We had a delay with the Hiby R3.
Distribution issues etc.

Just wait it will arrive but I guess November is a tight slot now.

Patience and it will arrive. :)

I have faith in Hidizs supplying.

Nov 25, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #1,510 of 4,614
I noticed yesterday I received an email this Monday asking for address data I already gave in the survey. I don't understand this. It was in my spam folder. If I had not checked this, I guess I would never get my Ap80.

Nov 25, 2018 at 4:22 PM Post #1,511 of 4,614
In a way, I am kind of glad I was not a backer now. At least I can wait and see how it plays out. I'm looking at the AP80, R3, and N3. So, we will see. In the meantime I'll enjoy my Magni 3/ Modi 2 Stack.

Nov 25, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #1,512 of 4,614
I noticed yesterday I received an email this Monday asking for address data I already gave in the survey. I don't understand this. It was in my spam folder. If I had not checked this, I guess I would never get my Ap80.

I delete my spam folders frequently, I might've deleted Hidizs' e-mail given that pretty much everyone appears to have to confirm/reconfirm their shipping information... Scary.

Nov 25, 2018 at 6:21 PM Post #1,514 of 4,614
Not much info on Kickstarter page either, one person said they received theirs and it sounds good lol. But don’t know if it’s legit and where he is located. So basically useless info.

Be patient ha ha, :wink: like I told kenloveme- what choice do we have. Don’t mind waiting at all, but I do mind hyping stuff ‘are you reaaaady?’ And absolute lack of any substantial info, like just be patient we’ll have an update.

Update? What the hell, we would just like our shipping info. Update sounds like more stalling and bs to me.

Nov 25, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #1,515 of 4,614
Could be an issue with production.
We had a delay with the Hiby R3.
Distribution issues etc.

Just wait it will arrive but I guess November is a tight slot now.

Patience and it will arrive. :)

I have faith in Hidizs supplying.

I emailed them a couple weeks ago and have still yet to receive a reply. Others have done the same. This is more than just about having patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back