AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 26, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #1,534 of 4,614
Yap, it is clear that no unit have been sent and you have been told the contrary since almost one month. A good way of having trust.
Sorry for posting this but there is no button to dislike a post. In brief: you don't seem to be able to stop whining but please read what you are referring to at least...

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #1,535 of 4,614
Sorry for posting this but there is no button to dislike a post. In brief: you don't seem to be able to stop whining but please read what you are referring to at least...

Please, read what you are referring to at least.

No tracking unit has been sent when Hidizs in this same thread has said that they were shipping hundreds or thousands a week..

And you can dislike what you want, there's an ignore button, press it

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #1,536 of 4,614
@kenloveme Backer#1770 here, I'm going oversea for a month start from 22nd of December til 19 Of January and according to your last update I don't think I'll receive a unit before my holiday start. And during that time no one will be home so is there any chance you can let me know when you're going to ship my unit so I can know what to do.

Nov 26, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #1,537 of 4,614
@kenloveme Backer#1770 here, I'm going oversea for a month start from 22nd of December til 19 Of January and according to your last update I don't think I'll receive a unit before my holiday start. And during that time no one will be home so is there any chance you can let me know when you're going to ship my unit so I can know what to do.

You should send a message lik this on KS, I think they'd be quicker to register it. Usually, you'd have to provide a new address, but do it before the shipping stards, so they don't start delivering it and miss you being home :)

Nov 26, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #1,538 of 4,614
Here's a video from Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews:

I can add from Paul (porta-fi) that the AP80 is more neutral and the R3 is warmer.

Here’s his thoughts on AP80, and a comparison with R3 among others. Spoiler- he likes AP80 the best out of all the small daps :)

And thanks again Paul for all the great info you’ve shared with me. It’s really helpful when you can’t demo, well anything.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #1,539 of 4,614
What has to do that is a Kickstarter product?

I have backed a lot and some have had delays, like the other I have now. But the owners have been transparent and they have told the truth since the start.

Perhaps you like being lied, but I don't like people or companies that lie.

Ha Ha ha I had to laugh at that reply.

Kickstarter projects are renowned for the gamble of the year award.

If your naive enough to believe that all kickstarters are transparent but not Hidizs. Well kick yourself harder.
That includes the thumbs up guy's ,yep you too.

I'm comfortable mentally that @kenloveme and Hidizs are going to supply me a AP80 in the post soon.

Sleepless nights :)

I knew that the forum would wake up. It's the forum "The waking dead"

Read @kenloveme last post.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #1,540 of 4,614
You should send a message lik this on KS, I think they'd be quicker to register it. Usually, you'd have to provide a new address, but do it before the shipping stards, so they don't start delivering it and miss you being home :)

Unfortunately for me they do not respond to either. I am in the same boat and moving house on the 20th December so want to change my address. Emails to Hidiz and posts on KS get no reply. Request on here for Ken to help also get no reply. I could not care less if it comes later than expected. Just need it to go to a new address. It is very frustrating to be honest and seems once they get your money you are forgotten!!

Nov 27, 2018 at 12:19 AM Post #1,541 of 4,614

What about contacting your local post-office about keeping your parcels for that month?

Nov 27, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #1,542 of 4,614
Unfortunately for me they do not respond to either. I am in the same boat and moving house on the 20th December so want to change my address. Emails to Hidiz and posts on KS get no reply. Request on here for Ken to help also get no reply. I could not care less if it comes later than expected. Just need it to go to a new address. It is very frustrating to be honest and seems once they get your money you are forgotten!!

Is there no redirection service for those who move? In some countries the post-office offers a free one year service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back