AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 28, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #1,112 of 4,614
Who ripped them off? being patient I missed that .
Apparently the factory that were making it in china started releasing and selling their own ones beforw deliverinf theres... and some IP dispute or something along thise lines.

They then had to find a new manufacturer in the states. Or something along those lines as it was a long time ago and my memory is worse than a goldfish with Alzheimer's!

Sep 28, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #1,116 of 4,614
Grey with Black case here but if clearer pictures of each colour turn up I might be swayed to change my mind before the deadline. Being my first DAP I cannot wait to try it with my new Brainwavz B400's.

Is it November yet?? :L3000:

Sep 28, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #1,117 of 4,614
Kinda wish I'd gone blue to match the BGVP DMGs that arrived today in blue... but it does look classy in grey!

I'm getting grey too (wanted blue).
Ive ordered the bgvp DMGs too in blue, but not arrived yet... Have you posted anything in the DMG thread? - would like to hear your thoughts! Hoping they pair well soundwise with the AP80! :wink:

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:49 PM Post #1,121 of 4,614
@kenloveme this might be a big request but can you possibly please post 360 angle pics of the ap80 all color naked? Then with the silicon case and leather case(black and brown combo) for each color?

Was thinking of getting grey + brown leather. Then thought of the red + black. But i ended black + black on the survey just to be safe. Thats why if u can pls grant this request..

I guess everyone wants to see as well. Am i correct EVERYONE? :ksc75smile:

Sep 29, 2018 at 3:38 AM Post #1,124 of 4,614
@kenloveme FYI
The Survey I filled out would NOT let me enter unless I selected 1 to 4 Leather cases, even though I did not order one. I am sure that they are not now free. Survey would not let me delete the leather case I did not order.

The Survey needs to be fixed, or is not working properly in Google Chrome Browser.
@CactusPete23 Regarding this, you can just put 1 and then in the note, write down that you didn't order a Leather case. No worries for that! :) I think there has been a small bug when we did the survey that is why it came out a bit wrong lol

Sep 29, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #1,125 of 4,614
The survey doesn't let me submit unless I fill in the laser carving. I don't want any laser carving. What should I do?
@acroyear Then what you can write on this question is Nothing and then in the notes you do not want engraving. We will check it out no worries! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back