AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 29, 2018 at 3:49 AM Post #1,126 of 4,614
Just pick 1 leather case, but no colour. They know you didn’t pay for one, it’s just a glitch. Mine also wouldn’t let me finish without a comment - so I told them not to forget the silicone case, and I didn’t pay for leather.

But hey it’s done at least.
@abitdeef yep! thats it! You can also mention on the notes that you didn't buy/ order the leather case. we will take care of it! And yeah, definitely a glitch that is why the survey came in that way haha

Sep 29, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #1,127 of 4,614
I have it right now, working on my official review at Audiophile Heaven :)

That statement isn't a hope or a guess, it was my personal take on HIDIZS stuff :)
@Dobrescu George Greaaat! Can't wait to see that review! I am super glad that you really like the AP80! Our supporters are really the best, I am so happy to be able to talk with you guys! Many thanks!

Sep 29, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #1,128 of 4,614
Maybe better to wait a couple of days so that Hidizs has enough time to correct the survey :wink:

Regarding the player itself, some pics of the final production would be good to have; mostly about the final wheel/buttons aspect/color...
@okinear I don't have it right now I on a business travel!

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #1,129 of 4,614
I received the survey but can't decide on the color. Is it possible to have photos of the red and black colors next to each others + photos of the leather cases in brown and black?
Will see what we can do, but cant be sure as I am traveling right now

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018 at 4:19 AM Post #1,130 of 4,614
I would love to see a 360 angle of all three colors and the leather case as well.. tho i submitted my survey too.. hope @kenloveme can show us more photo of the device and accessories..
I do not have the final versions right now, I will see what i can do! :D

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018 at 4:30 AM Post #1,131 of 4,614
Correct!! If there are any supplying issues for colour we would like to know beforehand. But I also feel the colouring the body may be one of the last thing???
I don't want delay due to body colour as QC and SQ of the AP80 is the most important thing for me!!
@Ashish100 This is definitely not a issue! if it is just color related, the we will buy more color painting stuff haha! (jk).

Sep 29, 2018 at 4:57 AM Post #1,133 of 4,614
i came also to see about the leather case issue. i also just selected 1. hope that was okay
If you didn't order a leather case just select 1 and then on the note just write down you didn't order leather case and we will take care of things! :)

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #1,134 of 4,614
That’s what I did, I’m sure they’ll figure it out and if not we get another free case :wink: I care more about the silicone one than the leather anyways. They got the $$$ and I think it’s more important that the colour of the unit was chosen.

They should see by pledge amounts that we didn’t purchase the leather case.

Btw those that filled out the form what # are you and what colour did you choose. Yes I’m nosy :wink: and a great host of many other undesirable traits.

I’m backer #164 and chose boring black as my colour.
@abitdeef Exactly! haha, we have everything tracked so we know :)

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:09 AM Post #1,135 of 4,614
at the end of the shipping details they are asking for a "Note".
what does that mean?
@cazone Note is for the people who had specific requests and issues regarding the form (like no engraving etc) or with the leather case issue. So we can easily sort and identify who didnt order a leather case or who did actually order more than 2 etc...

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:12 AM Post #1,136 of 4,614
@kenloveme - is the mandatory Note field for engraving?!
I did not want anything engraved on mine... I wrote "red DAP with black case" just to re-affirm my color selection. Hope that won;t end up being engraved on the back of my DAP :angry:
@Zachik It is definitely not mandatory :) That is why we invite you to write on the notes that you dont want to engrave it! :)

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:13 AM Post #1,137 of 4,614

Make sure to write ‘No engraving, please’ in the box.

):dt880smile:

*I couldnt find a photo of the back of the SS version and had to craft my own (badly).
@ExpatinJapan Huge thanks for helping haha! I dont know what happened with the survey and the glitches but glad you're here haha!

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:15 AM Post #1,138 of 4,614
lol it wouldn’t let me finish the survey unless I completed the ‘note’ field. I wrote don’t forget my silicone case- don’t engrave that hiby ha ha .

Or I will send the Donald over there to school you guys on biznesses praktizes and stuff :wink:
@abitdeef glitches be glitches! haha or the Kickstarter form features are too limited haha.

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #1,139 of 4,614
I chose black with black.
I guessed that the red would be the most popular.
maybe a shortage..........
@Vimtoman Naah, color shortage would definitely not be an issue here! No worries haha

Sep 29, 2018 at 5:25 AM Post #1,140 of 4,614
@kenloveme this might be a big request but can you possibly please post 360 angle pics of the ap80 all color naked? Then with the silicon case and leather case(black and brown combo) for each color?

Was thinking of getting grey + brown leather. Then thought of the red + black. But i ended black + black on the survey just to be safe. Thats why if u can pls grant this request..

I guess everyone wants to see as well. Am i correct EVERYONE? :ksc75smile:
@zeppu08 I don't have everything with me as I am on a business trip right now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back