AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 27, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #1,083 of 4,614
Red looked so sexy, but I’m boring and a creature of habit so I went with black- should look great with that smoked grey silicone case as red would have. However I have a feeling they will produce more black than any other colour- ( people had to wait on grey with the hiby R3 that ordered grey-titanium or whatever the **** it was called) of course hiby also sent orders way out of pledge order and didn’t have everything they claimed function wise so it was a bit of a cluster ****. Hopefully that won’t happen this time :wink: :)

And like I said I’m boring and as long as it functions as advertised and sounds good I don’t really give a crap about the colour.

I care more about LDAC support at this point and just software support in general.

Sep 27, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #1,085 of 4,614
Red looked so sexy, but I’m boring and a creature of habit so I went with black- should look great with that smoked grey silicone case as red would have. However I have a feeling they will produce more black than any other colour- ( people had to wait on grey with the hiby R3 that ordered grey-titanium or whatever the **** it was called) of course hiby also sent orders way out of pledge order and didn’t have everything they claimed function wise so it was a bit of a cluster ****. Hopefully that won’t happen this time :wink: :)

And like I said I’m boring and as long as it functions as advertised and sounds good I don’t really give a **** about the colour.

I care more about LDAC support at this point and just software support in general.
Correct!! If there are any supplying issues for colour we would like to know beforehand. But I also feel the colouring the body may be one of the last thing???
I don't want delay due to body colour as QC and SQ of the AP80 is the most important thing for me!!

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #1,087 of 4,614
i came also to see about the leather case issue. i also just selected 1. hope that was okay

That’s what I did, I’m sure they’ll figure it out and if not we get another free case :wink: I care more about the silicone one than the leather anyways. They got the $$$ and I think it’s more important that the colour of the unit was chosen.

They should see by pledge amounts that we didn’t purchase the leather case.

Btw those that filled out the form what # are you and what colour did you choose. Yes I’m nosy :wink: and a great host of many other undesirable traits.

I’m backer #164 and chose boring black as my colour.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #1,089 of 4,614
That’s what I did, I’m sure they’ll figure it out and if not we get another free case :wink: I care more about the silicone one than the leather anyways. They got the $$$ and I think it’s more important that the colour of the unit was chosen.

They should see by pledge amounts that we didn’t purchase the leather case.

Btw those that filled out the form what # are you and what colour did you choose. Yes I’m nosy :wink: and a great host of many other undesirable traits.

I’m backer #164 and chose boring black as my colour.
Backer #57.

Red DAP, black leather case. All my current MP3 players are blue or purple, but I guess red will have to do. :)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #1,091 of 4,614
For special requests or to change any other information, Hidizs gave an email address in the last update (#11). It's maybe safer to contact them directly?!?!
Also pics of the final players in this update, without the leather cases though...

Sep 27, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #1,092 of 4,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back