AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 25, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #1,051 of 4,614
Personally, I think the pedometer function is a nice little addition, and I don't mind that being in the AP80.

It's the reason I bought the AP80... :ksc75smile:

(Actually, it is a nice touch... I'm pretty sure those with Android-based daps that have the capability don't complain that they can use them as a phablet the odd time...)

Sep 25, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #1,052 of 4,614
Sep 25, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #1,053 of 4,614
So, why all the hate here for the Step counter? Is everybody on here a complete fat ass or what? Leave the step counter be.
just joking.
I know that you are just joking, but........
I feel that the step counter takes up space that can fit better hardware, or at the minimum a slightly bigger battery

Sep 26, 2018 at 1:52 PM Post #1,056 of 4,614
Do you mean DIP socket or SMT?
SMT sounds like a hard work!
Yes, DIP socket, so I could throw in my Burson, Muses, Sparkos opamps in there if I chose to. Crazy that all the crude DIY stuff out there has the ability to do that (granted, like I said, very crude). Some of that DIY stuff sounds amazing to my ears, but the OS and operability is cwap. Somebody needs to put the two heads together and it would be a hit. Those diy boards are quite populated.

Sep 26, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #1,058 of 4,614
Yes, DIP socket, so I could throw in my Burson, Muses, Sparkos opamps in there if I chose to. Crazy that all the crude DIY stuff out there has the ability to do that (granted, like I said, very crude). Some of that DIY stuff sounds amazing to my ears, but the OS and operability is cwap. Somebody needs to put the two heads together and it would be a hit. Those diy boards are quite populated.

Sounds like the best of both worlds...
The thing is that diy stuff is usually a one person work, without any company behind!
One day I have to finish my Pass' Zen headphone amplifier, from HeadWize time!

Sep 27, 2018 at 12:25 AM Post #1,062 of 4,614
@ kenloveme,

Had a look at the translation file. Someone has to decide if the first letter has to be capitalized, or not. Some are, some are not.
Is it possible to add some translation in this thread, so that the previous translation is not overwritten?

Edit: Changed from 'someone had' to 'someone has'... and else.
What do you mean by 'step'... Could be simply Next/Back!
@okinear Thanks for the help! The first letter should be capitalized and the rest lowercase. Step refers to the Step counter yeah :) :)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 1:59 AM Post #1,063 of 4,614
Oh, ok... forgot about the pedometer, was just thinking about the player!

In that case 'step' is 'Pas', 'sure or not to clear current step' could be 'Effacer les données du podomètre?'.
Yep exactly! the translation is accurate in french! Thanks!

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:08 AM Post #1,064 of 4,614
History of what? Pedometer? Audio files played?
That would be the songs you've listened history on your AP80 :) But you it is better to stay as neutral as possible in the wording! Thanks!

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:16 AM Post #1,065 of 4,614
I think this, together with Sonata HD Dac thingy are the best two HIDIZS products to date :)
Thanks George! Means a lot to us! We hope you will love it when it will arrive to you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back