1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. crezo
    Cool thanks! And as we all know... an extra inch makes ALL the difference

2. UnknownPlan
    M0 : 40*135*45mm (site)

Ap80 : 58 x49 x 13mm (OP)

3. UnknownPlan
    Will they be at canjam?

4. Zeo-Gold92
    This looks perfect, I have a Cowon PD and I love it but this looks too good to pass up if the price is good. A friend of mine is in the market for one too, he was interested in the AP60 II but maybe this is what he should end up with. :p

5. IryxBRO
    While waiting, if someone wants anything from Hidizs store - here is 20%OFF any item

all_collage3.jpg

6. crezo
    Just a quick update. I THINK we have a confirmed launch date of 2-3 weeks based off a chat with Hidizs support on Facebook. Excited!!

I was on the verge of looking at a second hand ap200 as I'd about given up on this coming out any time this year.

7. Carrow
    I'm on board. Apparently there's a 'super early bird' preorder price too. On their mailing list anyway :)

8. crezo
    I ended up pulling the trigger on a second hand 64g stainless ap200 as someone was selling for a bargain price.

So I'll see how I get on with that before making a decision on the ap80.

9. vladstef
    So, if AP80 ends up being released soon and there is a discount, would it be smart to order it before reviews come out? Usually this answer is a no but this dap might make me rethink. Is it expected to be better than M0 soundwise? It sure looks better and has physical keys + quite a bit more display area in a marginally larger body.

The only thing that is kinda suspicious about this is their marketing, the bombardment of ads for a product that has no release date, defined price or an explanation about the delays.

10. hongky
    Is this having LDAC bluetooth ?

11. Focux
    this or the new FiiO M3K =S

12. jant71
    Seriously?? FiiO has so little going for it which is why they mention the clock so much.:) No radio, no BT, quite a bit bigger. Touch buttons on a flat glass panel(try using it in your pocket) vs real buttons and wheel. FiiO also goes barebones and cuts SQ on cheap models so if they are keeping/protecting the X1-II, I doubt it will sound better than the AP80 either. They are for different people/needs/uses anyhow but I think the AP80 will be the better player as well just to live with day to day.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Focux likes this.
  13. Focux
    will wait for the release then =)

14. whoever81
    It is taking too long damn it and Shanling M0 is very tempting

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  15. IryxBRO
    Hidizs is giving away 5 AP80 as prize: find their post on FB HERE

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7