AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 9, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #797 of 4,614
How does one update this device? Do you have to take the SD Card in and out each time? Webpage? Is there an alert notification some where? What is the URL? etc etc

1. udpade file should could be copied to SD card using USB connection and mass storage device. No need to eject the card
2. just placing update.upt file to root of sd card -> system settings -> FW update -> waiting for 30 sec
3. No webpage yet cause devices are not in the wild. Beta testers receive links
4. Alerts would be on Hidizs store page (download section)

Sep 9, 2018 at 3:16 AM Post #799 of 4,614
Thanks to both of you...so basically the device won't have some sort of notification (i assume because no wifi) so the only way I would know is if i check their website or if i read emails.

Sep 9, 2018 at 4:32 AM Post #800 of 4,614
Hello to everyone
First post here but I am reading head-fi since years....

A couple of days ago I backed up this project by ordering an AP80 with steel chassis backer 1707)
In Kickstarter there was no option to add a leather case by ordering the steel version.
Is the case coming with the steel AP80?
Do you know how can I add this item to the order in case it comes without?

Thanks a lot !

Sep 9, 2018 at 5:08 AM Post #802 of 4,614
Hello to everyone

A couple of days ago I backed up this project by ordering an AP80 with steel chassis backer 1707)
In Kickstarter there was no option to add a leather case by ordering the steel version.

Thanks a lot !

I think it has been asked on KS already: "I want to buy SS version with leaser case too! I've just changed my pledge to HKD$1684"
Might be better to ask there directly though.

Sep 9, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #808 of 4,614
Hello to everyone

Thanks a lot !

just add the amount extra in HKD on your current pledge and let the creator know by making a comment on the same campaign page

Sep 10, 2018 at 12:03 AM Post #809 of 4,614
So will the red version be more limited?
@Zeo-Gold92 What do you mean by more limited? We added a new color for the AP80 as a stretch goal. :D So you should be able to have yours also! It is only limited for those who choose this color :wink: haha.

Sep 10, 2018 at 12:06 AM Post #810 of 4,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back