1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last
  1. SPLWF
    I just joined, my wife is going to kill me.....shh don't tell her.

kenloveme likes this.
  2. IryxBRO
    Give us your wife email and we wouldn't tell her... :)

kenloveme and SPLWF like this.
  3. dblml320
    Just curious ... will the AP80 play DSF-WV files? Does any DAP play these kind of files?

4. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    Hi @kenloveme, I was wondering if I could make a request for a navy blue colour for the AP80, or any blue colour (maybe silvery blue like this) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kenloveme likes this.
  5. titanquests69
    Is the armband included along with the case? Pledged the one with a case included, so I'm just wondering.

kenloveme likes this.
  6. Ashish100
    Yes. It is!

kenloveme likes this.
  7. kenloveme
    @SPLWF Welcome to the AP80 fraternity and thanks for the back up! haha! You can always convert your wife to join us as well you know.. haha we have... very good arguments with our AP80 :D

SPLWF likes this.
  8. kenloveme
    @titanquests69 thanks for the support! And yes like @Ashish100 said. For the KS campaign duration, the pledges with the leather case will include the armband :)

Zachik likes this.
  9. kenloveme
    @GuywhoLikesHIFI It looks really nice! Your suggestion is noted! I will transmit to the team and we will see what we can do in the future! :) Thanks for your suggestion!

10. kenloveme
    @dblml320 The AP80 does not support DSF-WV format, it seems like a very particular and rare format.

11. kenloveme
    Hi guys!

Here are some nice footages! With a video tutorial I recorded to show you how to use the AP80 with your phone through HibyMusic, enjoy! (I have a weird accent, I know lol but hopefully you will hear what I say haha):

What is HibyMusic app?
    HibyMusic is an app that enables you to control your AP80 player screen directly through your phone with lossless Bluetooth. You can download it through Apple store and Play store with Android.

[​IMG]

it is very useful when you are in public transportation or in crowded places. It allows you to enjoy your favorite songs easily while using your phones at the same time for other things without having to take the AP80 out of your pocket or bag to change the songs or to adjust the volume.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    abitdeef, Vimtoman and xuyiguanyinsi like this.
  12. FSTOP
    Ive already "confessed" to my wife. But it backfired, and now im afraid she is going to want my ap80 when it arrives. Which is another reason i cant get it in the red color. :wink:

kenloveme and SPLWF like this.
  13. kenloveme
    Hi guys!

Just like for the AP60 Pro thread,

We created a survey for you to send all the issues feedbacks you have regarding:
    AP60 Pro here: https://goo.gl/forms/4hnzIz1Jz0MN33li2
    AP60 II here: https://goo.gl/forms/NfhkHMJ6wZIGqZYB3
    AP200 here: https://goo.gl/forms/fBiALuFfgjewojUk1

We will transmit all the informations to the engineers asap, so please try to be as concise and clear as possible so we can identify the issues easier and find a solution to fix the issues :)

Many thanks for your support!

FSTOP, Vimtoman, CactusPete23 and 2 others like this.
  14. FSTOP
    We already have black, grey, and red squirrels...why cant we have a blue one? :wink:

GuywhoLikesHIFI and abitdeef like this.
  15. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    I just recommended that a couple posts ago too! blue would be a great colour :L3000:

FSTOP and kenloveme like this.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last