AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Aug 30, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #589 of 4,614
Sure :)

Sorry, I forgot to do this a few times in my recent first impressions, because it takes some time to develop my photos lately :)

DltuAnkXcAATBkH.jpg:large

Thank you for your kind words!! :)

I have both actualy. I think it works nicely. Since it is not overly smooth nor overly warm, it doesn't make them any thicker, and sicne they were quite thick, this is for the best. You can also use the EQ within AP80 to give them a tad more treble, which they usually need

Which colour is your demo unit? Black or grey? It's hard to tell with the lighting but I like it!

I've backed this project. My first foray into DAPs. I hope it's a good one!

Aug 30, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #592 of 4,614
Apart from the missing firmware to fix or offer the promised features on AP200, do you notice that hidizs customer service only appear when they launch new product? Then no where to be found after that? Or my eyes are playing tricks on me? I should see pass the imperfections. I own ap200 and ap60 pro. Unlikely I will buy ap80 no matter how tempting is the FM feature for running.

I vote they will change. The last past year, no Hidizs people were talking/replying on this head-fi, now here is the Ken. I think they are realizing that.

Aug 30, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #594 of 4,614
Testing standby....
I would be very surprised if headphonics comparison would deviate from what I've found cause it is obvious

Already answered, look at the FAQ section of the first post

Good. No irritation, no waiting. Good loading time.

Do you mean 35 days of standby is not possible? As per Ken the ap80 with headphonics had issues. Would love to see your results.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back