1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last
  1. FSTOP
    Can anyone who has tested the AP80, or Ken, comment on if there is a limit to the number of tracks the device can read/process? I have 25k on a card in my v20, and would certainly want a stand-alone DAP to be able to work with many files (already have a 400gb mSD card to use).
    Also, any noticeable SQ differences between file formats (flac, dsd, etc) ?

2. IryxBRO
    Testing standby....
    I would be very surprised if headphonics comparison would deviate from what I've found cause it is obvious.

Already answered, look at the FAQ section of the first post

Good. No irritation, no waiting. Good loading time.

kenloveme likes this.
  3. georgelai57
    I’ve posted on the Kickstarter Comments and I’ll post it here too. Anyone who is based in Singapore and who wants the armband free when it arrives can contact me (to collect) as I’ll throw the armband away anyway.

4. acia
    Why not get a lg v20 and support tidal offline properly?

5. Vimtoman
    Flow as movement through the GUI system.
    try playing track and then selecting new track from the same album to play etc.
    then Go into settings then back into playing track then back into selecting track from same album.

6. IryxBRO
    ok. I would and reply back soon.

7. kenloveme
    @CactusPete23 We understand your standpoint and I will let the engineers know about this! We are all working hard to fix things up but it takes time. I will do my best! Regarding your question, the AP80 does feature the APTx already, regarding the LDAC, we are currently applying the certification to Sony. :).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  8. kenloveme
    @Vimtoman There will be an official announcement if it happens, I will do the follow up on this thread :)

9. kenloveme
    @titanquests69 Thanks for joining and for the support! :D

10. titanquests69
    @kenloveme Hello, any chance you have any idea about my question? Thank you

11. kenloveme
    @titanquests69 We should be implementing audiobook feature in later updates :).

12. titanquests69
    @kenloveme Wow! That's great news! Now I'm really excited to get mine :ksc75smile: Thanks!

13. Vimtoman
    @kenloveme is the Hidizs logo going to be on the front? I prefer it to be on the back only as in the Kickstarter pictures

abitdeef likes this.
  14. kenloveme
    Hi!

For those who are wondering about the colors, you can customize your AP80 that suits your tastes by going on the main menu, click on system settings, select color theme, tick on on and you can either click on the different colors palettes we've selected for you then adjust the tones by simply swipe left or right. Press Ok and it will redirect you to the main menu with your favorite color! :) For me, I went for purple :D.

ap80-purple.jpg ap80colors.jpg

Ashish100 and buddhashenglong like this.
  15. adn6244
    Apart from the missing firmware to fix or offer the promised features on AP200, do you notice that hidizs customer service only appear when they launch new product? Then no where to be found after that? Or my eyes are playing tricks on me? I should see pass the imperfections. I own ap200 and ap60 pro. Unlikely I will buy ap80 no matter how tempting is the FM feature for running.

First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last