1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef
    By the time it looses it’s charge capacity, AP 380 will be out with real quad dacs and 2tb micro storage and palladium wires. :wink:

kenloveme and cazone like this.
  2. abitdeef

Are those hi res pics? :wink: And it’s dope you used the term ‘dope’ - that brought me back :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    kenloveme likes this.
  3. FSTOP
    Looks nice in both, now i cant decide which color i want (if i dont get Blue choice in stretch goal that is)! :wink:

kenloveme likes this.
  4. fiercekid84
    looking good. how about.... I dunno add some RGB??

kenloveme likes this.
  5. Vimtoman
    Nice.

Is that a Red band on the Volume control? If so maybe we could have the button legends e.g "play/pause Fwd Rev" in Red for the black model?

6. AndySocial
  7. chortya
    +1 here. Red accents are so nice.

kenloveme likes this.
  8. abitdeef
    If they did that then they should make the headphone-usb- micro sd legends in red also :) Don’t is think it’s going to happen but that would be classy.

kenloveme likes this.
  9. Ashish100
    Haha !! I expect him to not have that much patience and keep checking every now and then...

kenloveme likes this.
  10. Zachik
    +1 for wanting Blue!
    My fall-back is black... way sexier than the grey IMHO :)

kenloveme and BetterLate like this.
  11. Luhar
    Thank you!

kenloveme likes this.
  12. chaiyuta
    From these pictures, there is no knot screw on every side of housing. This means AP80 is assembled by glue.~ So it is impossible even customers want to sent thier AP80 back to Hidiz for getting a replacement battery. :frowning2:

13. vladstef
    Well it's probably the same design as modern smartphones - glass sandwich with metal frame. It's not that hard to open up, any smartphone service shop could do it and there are a bunch of guides on youtube as well, most use a heatgun.
    The bigger issue could be finding the specific battery, unless you could buy a direct replacement part.

14. hakuzen
    pity.. then you have a brick in 3 years.. we'll have to scratch it in order to open it

15. xuyiguanyinsi
    I don't understand the battery part. Not replaceable battery look 2018 for me. No others are doing that.

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last