AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Aug 24, 2018 at 4:47 AM Post #331 of 4,614
Last edited:
Aug 24, 2018 at 5:49 AM Post #333 of 4,614
There will be a clip case?
@Oletros We currently do not have a clip case. However, we have a band that you can attach to the leather case (as shown in the picture). If you are worried about if it will fall down, you can look up at the video from our KS page for more proof, it is solid :D.

AP80_case_band.jpg

ap80_band.jpg

Aug 24, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #335 of 4,614
@Vimtoman For the flip front cover, we currently only have this version. However, as you can see, you can close the case so it should be okay.
I am not sure to understand your question, what is a 3.5mm jack Ariel?

I was thinking of a small blob of an antenna that has a 3,5mm jack .
I use a bluetooth headphone and if I am to listem to FM radio I also need to have a pair of heaphones plugged in?
Will be a bit odd :) Would it even work ? does the 3.5mm jack cut off bluetooth?

Maybe this could have been incorporated into the unit
https://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk...antenova-launches-internal-fm-antenna-module/

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #336 of 4,614
Congrats on the successful kickstarter. Like many people mentioned, this is the first kickstarter that I am a part of.

I have a question that might partially alter my intended usage for AP80, in a minor way.
How is the USB DAC (using AP80 as a DAC for computer) implemented in regards to battery - does it charge it and then bypass it in order to protect battery or is the battery constantly being used?

Aug 24, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #337 of 4,614
I was thinking of a small blob of an antenna that has a 3,5mm jack .
I use a bluetooth headphone and if I am to listem to FM radio I also need to have a pair of heaphones plugged in?
Will be a bit odd :) Would it even work ? does the 3.5mm jack cut off bluetooth?

Maybe this could have been incorporated into the unit
https://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk...antenova-launches-internal-fm-antenna-module/
@Vimtoman That is an interesting feedback here haha but it will not work :o2smile:, thanks for the idea! It will definitely help us developing our new products in the future! :D

Aug 24, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #338 of 4,614
Here is a SURPRISE for you guys!

Since our KS has been doing very good so far, my boss decided to add our first stretch goal! The AP80 will come out with a NEW COLOR DESIGN! We will ask you to choose what will be the next color for the AP80 among blue, purple and red. You will find the survey on our Kickstarter page later! :D

Wechat_IMG36.png

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #339 of 4,614
Congrats on the successful kickstarter. Like many people mentioned, this is the first kickstarter that I am a part of.

I have a question that might partially alter my intended usage for AP80, in a minor way.
How is the USB DAC (using AP80 as a DAC for computer) implemented in regards to battery - does it charge it and then bypass it in order to protect battery or is the battery constantly being used?
@vladstef Actually, it can be used as a USB DAC and charge at the same time :)

Aug 24, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #341 of 4,614
@Oletros We currently do not have a clip case. However, we have a band that you can attach to the leather case (as shown in the picture). If you are worried about if it will fall down, you can look up at the video from our KS page for more proof, it is solid :D.

AP80_case_band.jpg

ap80_band.jpg

That is th exact set up I use on my Shanling M1s. Works like a charm, so it should work very well here.

Aug 24, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #342 of 4,614

Since our KS has been doing very good so far, my boss decided to add our first stretch goal! The AP80 will come out with a NEW COLOR DESIGN! We will ask you to choose what will be the next color for the AP80 among blue, purple and red. You will find the survey on our Kickstarter page later! :D

Wechat_IMG36.png

PURPLE!!!!

Aug 24, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #343 of 4,614
For those who commented on the "front flip cover" of the case, it's not. This is an identical case design to the one available for M1 with an improvement of open hw playback controls, and the flip in the back is for an armband (it doesn't flip forward to cover the screen).

Aug 24, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #345 of 4,614

Wechat_IMG36.png

red pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back