1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. kenloveme
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. Oletros
    There will be a clip case?

3. kenloveme
    @Oletros We currently do not have a clip case. However, we have a band that you can attach to the leather case (as shown in the picture). If you are worried about if it will fall down, you can look up at the video from our KS page for more proof, it is solid :D.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vimtoman likes this.
  4. crezo
    Vimtoman likes this.
  5. Vimtoman
    I was thinking of a small blob of an antenna that has a 3,5mm jack .
    I use a bluetooth headphone and if I am to listem to FM radio I also need to have a pair of heaphones plugged in?
    Will be a bit odd :) Would it even work ? does the 3.5mm jack cut off bluetooth?

Maybe this could have been incorporated into the unit
    https://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk...antenova-launches-internal-fm-antenna-module/

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  6. vladstef
    Congrats on the successful kickstarter. Like many people mentioned, this is the first kickstarter that I am a part of.

I have a question that might partially alter my intended usage for AP80, in a minor way.
    How is the USB DAC (using AP80 as a DAC for computer) implemented in regards to battery - does it charge it and then bypass it in order to protect battery or is the battery constantly being used?

7. kenloveme
    @Vimtoman That is an interesting feedback here haha but it will not work :o2smile:, thanks for the idea! It will definitely help us developing our new products in the future! :D

8. kenloveme
    Here is a SURPRISE for you guys!

Since our KS has been doing very good so far, my boss decided to add our first stretch goal! The AP80 will come out with a NEW COLOR DESIGN! We will ask you to choose what will be the next color for the AP80 among blue, purple and red. You will find the survey on our Kickstarter page later! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  9. kenloveme
    @vladstef Actually, it can be used as a USB DAC and charge at the same time :)

10. TheRH
    The blue looks nice.

kenloveme, FSTOP and BetterLate like this.
  11. ngoshawk
    That is th exact set up I use on my Shanling M1s. Works like a charm, so it should work very well here.

12. ngoshawk

PURPLE!!!!

kenloveme and chaiyuta like this.
  13. twister6 Contributor
    For those who commented on the "front flip cover" of the case, it's not. This is an identical case design to the one available for M1 with an improvement of open hw playback controls, and the flip in the back is for an armband (it doesn't flip forward to cover the screen).

14. abitdeef
    Speaking of the case, will I be able to order it separately? And are there more colours than tan?

The red looks sexy!

15. Focux

red pls

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last