1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. georgelai57
    Thanks. I was rushing through the thread to see if I can still catch the early bird (that catches the worm).

2. FunctionalDoc
    Congratulations Hidizs for doing a $100,000 dollars in less then 24 hours on Kickstarter.

3. Focux
    may i know if i purchase from KS, will i be able to select my AP80 color later? Since only black and grey are available? i'd like red =)

also, estimated delivery is nov; is this the end of nov or beginning? because i will be in another country for a few months after nov..thanks Hidizs team

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  4. Music Enthusiast
    Hi - yes indeed. Very interested in seeing a comparison of Shanling M0 and Hidizs ap80. Was very impressed with M0, so curious to see if I made the right choice or should have held out to see if the Hidizs ap 80 is better or not. Above all, I'm interested in what your preference would be sound quality wise.

5. Music Enthusiast
    Hi - yes indeed. Very interested in seeing a comparison of Shanling M0 and Hidizs ap80. Was very impressed with M0, so curious to see if I made the right choice or should have held out to see if the Hidizs ap 80 is better or not. Above all, I'm interested in what your preference would be sound quality wise.

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  6. kenloveme
    @FunctionalDoc Thanks a lot! We are also very pleased that we've achieved this sum so far! :D and it is just the start!

7. kenloveme
    @Focux we only have black and grey colors right now. Regarding the purchase, when the campaign is over, we will send to all backers a survey to fill out all the shipping details informations and also the color you want :)

8. TheRH
    Are there any photos of the case?

9. j4100
    #847 already! Thanks to ExpatinJapan for the comprehensive menu photos.

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  10. Vimtoman
    @kenloveme Whats the delivery process? e.g who is going to be used to deliver? postal ,Fedex,DHL

Also will the FM require the headphone cable plugged in?
    Asking as Bluetooth is a norm for some.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  11. chaiyuta
    Since AP80 don't have internal memory. Can it memory favourite channels of FM radio? Futhermore, can it record FM radio?

12. abitdeef
    Hey Kenloveme I have an idea for a Kickstarter stretch goal- how about some kind of cheap case?

13. BetterLate
    Backer #815!
    Cuz who doesn’t need another DAP?
    Very happy right now with R6 and R3, but intrigued by FM (yes I’m old) and volume wheel

14. silverfishla
    The Kickstarter Early Bird comes with a case.

15. abitdeef
    My early bird doesn’t say anything about a case.

C2058395-1D28-4F0B-8AA1-B2604142FF7F.png

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last