1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. BetterLate
    It’s the next one down

2. silverfishla
    Sorry, my early bird which was $130 came with the case (the added $15) I didn't know there was a choice with no case.

3. BetterLate
    Yeah there are four or five levels

4. IryxBRO
    Yep, if you've seen my review (first post in this thread was updated) - it dies require cable to be plugged in

Yes, it does store the favorite stations but didn't see recording option there.

chaiyuta likes this.
  5. Vimtoman
    Well that's an item they could add.
    @kenloveme A small 3.5mm jack Ariel. for us that use bluetooth headphones.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  6. Focux
    thank you. would u then reckon that we would receive the AP80 before december?

7. kenloveme
    @ngoshawk Thank you for your words and support! It means a lot to us. Yeah and there are also ups and downs in every businesses, the most important I think is to be determined and firmly believe in your projects. That's our mindset when we develop our products! :D

8. kenloveme
    @Vimtoman We haven't decided yet for the delivery process. Regarding your question, yes, in order to use FM you will need to plug your headphone as they act like receivers for you to use FM. :)

9. kenloveme
    @TheRH You just needed to ask :) Here it is! :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    FSTOP, Ashish100 and ExpatinJapan like this.
  10. TheRH
    @kenloveme I think you forgot the photo(s). lol

11. kenloveme
    @TheRH haha I tried to upload them but it didn't work, maybe because of the sizes. My bad haha. Now it should be visible :)

12. TheRH
    Those are nice!

13. silverfishla
    It looks a lot like the Shanling M1 case....but yet again, you’ve 1 upped them by actually punching the holes for the buttons! Thank you for that! :)

14. kenloveme
    @TheRH Thanks! We are glad you like it :dt880smile:
    @silverfishla working to the finest details! haha It actually make sense right? How would you change your music otherwise? :D

silverfishla likes this.
  15. Vimtoman
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last