1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
Next

Last
  1. titanquests69
    Another KS campaign from Hidizs? LOL. They can't even handle their previous KS campaigns well.

Still hoping for the promised audiobooks support, tho!

mono-type likes this.
  2. Th3Drizzl3
    hahahaha i almost spit out my drink. after this fiasco and everyone still having the issues they are and even a few who have not even received theirs yet they are doing another kickstarter? yeah .... um no.

mono-type likes this.
  3. IryxBRO
    Can't do anything about it, just sharing the information... :)

4. cazone
    I'm really happy with my AP80 too.
    I use it daily with Tin Audio T2s.

And also as a transport for the Chord Mojo (paired with FLC8S).
    In my case the digital out from USB-C is fixed. and I'm quite happy about that.

Strange that it would be different from dac to dac ... makes no sense

5. moisespr123
    If the DAC has independent controls, then having a fixed volume would be great. When I used the Dock mode with my Hidizs DH1000, the volume is fixed, but when using the regular USB Audio port, it is not.

There are compatible DACs that does not have independent audio controls and it would be necessary to control the volume from the AP80 directly.

6. jonny30bass
    Does anyone know if I can adjust the MSEB while Bluetooth or DAC mode is active? Or does it even work with those modes? I don't have a micro SD card yet so I've been streaming Spotify to it from my phone.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  7. moisespr123
    Equalizer and MSEB must be done before connecting the phone to the AP80. It doesn't let you go to the menu unless you go out of BT/USB DAC mode

8. jonny30bass
    Damn. That's inconvenient. I guess I'll have to make a profile through local music then so I can adjust it while I'm listening.

9. moisespr123
    This actually seems to be a limitation of Hiby OS as a whole. Not only on the AP80. The same applies to my Hiby R3.

10. echolocati
    Maybe I get it wrong but I can activate/deactivate/change MSEB and Equilizer while connected via Bluetooth to my Son's headphones.

11. moisespr123
    when using the AP80 as a transmitter, you can adjust MSEB and Equalizer.
    However, when using the AP80 as a receiver, you just get locked on the Bluetooth screen unless you disconnect by exiting the Bluetooth receiver mode screen.

12. jonny30bass
    That's different though because the AP80 is sending the signal. I'm talking about when it's receiving the signal from a phone. Like when it's being used as a DAC from an external source.

13. luihed
    Will this increase the volume of my 1more triple driver bt earphone using galaxy s9 as source? Love the sound but needs a little more volume..

14. moisespr123
    Maybe by a little. It is not an Amp but at least for me, it works fine. My volume is mostly set between 20 to 50% in the AP80, depending on the source volume, with my KZ ZS7

15. jonny30bass
    Is there any way to get no latency on windows 10 through dac mode with this device. I want to use this dac for gaming but there is too much latency.

First

Back
163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
Next

Last