AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 30, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #1,651 of 4,614
Nowhere to be found “LOL...HaHa...Don’t Worry!” Words that will live in infamy.
I would replace those now with “Not so funny....MwwwuuaaHAaahhaaha!...and....complete silence”. I think we’ve got a one-finger typist making the shipping labels and email notifications (at least that’s how I imagine it) with Coke bottle glasses and sitting at his desk in his underwear (muttering “i’ll Just get to that tomorrow...”).

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #1,652 of 4,614
No idea!
Like everybody else, looking forward to hearing some clear true update/info/news from the company about what is going on.
As for items stopped at the customs (referring to a KS comment saying that the player is under processing by the Chinese customs), I suppose that they care about things that enter in the country, not much about what is leaving?!?!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #1,653 of 4,614
That's why I said "maybe". I'm not sure that he lied. Maybe he did. He's a rep who probably is acting on the best info he has been given. I have a good feeling we will all have our Ap80s soon. If we don't, something is seriously wrong. I'm willing to wait, it's just a couple weeks late.
Doesn't matter if it's late/delayed. No doubt that we will definitely get our AP80's soon, but all the people want is an update, whether good or bad.

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #1,654 of 4,614
Judging from the Kickstarter comments, it looks like backer numbers ranging from #1 to #600+ already got the email.

Backer #57, red, no email. I think looking for a pattern in Hidizs' activities is akin to reading tea leaves or goat entrails. You may think you know what they're doing, but there's no way to be sure.

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #1,659 of 4,614
No idea!
Like everybody else, looking forward to hearing some clear true update/info/news from the company about what is going on.
As for items stopped at the customs (referring to a KS comment saying that the player is under processing by the Chinese customs), I suppose that they care about things that enter in the country, not much about what is leaving?!?!

Maybe that’s what they meant when they said they were having problems with government taxes, because it’s their first crowd fundraiser- their words.

Of course in my case and anybody in the US, they’re already here in a warehouse? somewhere, and I’m assuming they have already cleared customs:wink:

But are they? Muhwa ha ha ha!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #1,664 of 4,614
Ken stalking the forum Scooby-Doo-Where-Are-You-The-Original-Intro-scooby-doo-17020722-1067-800.jpg

Nov 30, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #1,665 of 4,614
Anyone know if USB-C will be the only digital output?
Interested to combine it with my Mojo DAC but don’t know what cable to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back