Any Good headphones to replace old ones (Under $25)
Jun 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

eagleman11

New Head-Fier
Hello head-fi

I Started regretting buying the Skullcandy Agents(the things were small, it sounded like 1 speaker was louder than other, didnt go in ear fully, and they broke yesterday...I'm not even sad about it. also I knew that they would break). so I've been looking for better headphones that are under $25(Exclude from Skullcandy, iFrogz, Sentry, anything that sucks) So i've been looking mostly at the Sennheiser HD201's. are these any good? if not, any other good ones?

Thank you.

Jun 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 9
I'm here asking almost the same question. From what I hear, the HD201's are excellent. I say try them out.

Jun 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
Hello head-fi

I Started regretting buying the Skullcandy Agents(the things were small, it sounded like 1 speaker was louder than other, didnt go in ear fully, and they broke yesterday...I'm not even sad about it. also I knew that they would break). so I've been looking for better headphones that are under $25(Exclude from Skullcandy, iFrogz, Sentry, anything that sucks) So i've been looking mostly at the Sennheiser HD201's. are these any good? if not, any other good ones?

Thank you.

They're good for their price class, but don't expect much bass.  See bottom rungs of this buying guide:

http://www.head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide

Jun 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #8 of 9
Either the Koss or the Panasonic RP-HTF600-s which can be had for an extra $5 bucks. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back