Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
Jul 14, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #183 of 220
I really want some detailed comparisons between the new "e" version of the ms-pro and the old "i" version. According to a couple people in the grado e series thread the new version of ms-pro and rs1 sound very different. Grado's website reveals they have gone and done some major changes including increasing the driver size, changing the magnet structure, upgrading the cable and changing the mahogany curing process. So for the first time in probably at least a decade there should be a clearly different sound between the old and new models mainly due to a completely new driver. Some of the first impressions don't look very promising though with the few people that have heard the new ms-pro and rs1 preferring the old version. But there is hope still, at least others who have heard the other new models of ps500 and sr325, sr125 have preferred the new series. 

Jul 19, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #184 of 220
I bought a e version mpro last month and found that they are very different from I version.so I returned them and buy a pair of I. And I bought a rs1e too.if u love I,forget abt e and buy I.they r different phones.

Jul 19, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #186 of 220
Please can you explain how they are different in sonic terms? 

Jul 22, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #187 of 220
Just wanted to let you know I'm finally an happy MS-Pro owner.

A really happy one!
o2smile.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #193 of 220
Beautiful cups......how is the comfort level of these.

Jul 28, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #194 of 220
That one in my photo is with 3.5mm plug. I think I like mini plug more as there are plenty choices of good DAP out there that easily match with easy-to-drive headphone.

Comfort wise, for me they're just similiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back