Alessandro MS1000 Owner/Appreciation Thread.
Feb 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #91 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolitsluis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering, how does the MS1000's compare to Grado's Sr225i's?

The SR325 are darker and bang directly onto your eardrums due to the non existing soundscape, can be nice for recordings of pub live sessions though. The MS1K adds an additional deep bass layer, a cathedral-like soundscape and AKG-ish mids into the package, that all extends the genre bandwidth so significantly that it exceeds even the HD600.

Feb 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM Post #92 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by momomo6789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i guess post these before i give them away
smily_headphones1.gif
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2460/img8209v.jpg

Sorry you let them leave, Momo. These are one of my woodies, folks.

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #93 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The SR325 are darker and bang directly onto your eardrums due to the non existing soundscape, can be nice for recordings of pub live sessions though. The MS1K adds an additional deep bass layer, a cathedral-like soundscape and AKG-ish mids into the package, that all extends the genre bandwidth so significantly that it exceeds even the HD600.

Awesome thanks for info, it seems like my mind is set. I can't wait until my MS1i's come in next week, and Once I truly get to enjoy them, I'll think seriously debate upgrading.

Btw, I was able to order my MS1i's with bowls from Alessandro, they were really nice ^_^.

Also, did you mean Sr325? or 255, which it doesn't really matter since the Sr325is' are supposed to be better than the 325i's

@Momo
Every time i see the woody mod, my heart melts, they just look soo beautiful

Be back in a month for update on upgrading to MS1000i's, don't to hijack this thread more with questions that can be answered elsewhere, thank's again

Aug 3, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #95 of 112
Add me to the list. Picked up an MS1 for fun. Subsequently chanced upon distancers and cheap jumbos (no longer need to keep taking them off my GS1ki!).

Dec 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #101 of 112

Quote:
Quote:
wow nice alu modd....i think the soundstage is much different than the wood one..

I assume so, but I cannot say it for sure. I like so much this solution, at first I was a little skeptical but now I'm really enjoying them 
darthsmile.gif

I find Metal modd is much tight bass. I planning to get another one to modd as metal as well.. Currently my MS1000 woody can pair well with my Yamamoto HA-02 very well..

Dec 27, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #103 of 112
**quiet whistle**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back