AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
May 20, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #1,441 of 5,483
Mine are due to arrive Tuesday. Can't wait!

Well then, you've got a problem. You can't have them until Tuesday, but as you say, you can't wait. If you can't wait even though you must, your head could explode. And that's the problem.

May 21, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #1,442 of 5,483
Well then, you've got a problem. You can't have them until Tuesday, but as you say, you can't wait. If you can't wait even though you must, your head could explode. And that's the problem.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

First image that came to mind before it exploded.

May 21, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #1,446 of 5,483
Over 11000. I had arranged for delivery on a specific date back in April due to going on a trip so MrSpeakers said they'd accommodate me. And they've kept their word so I'm happy.
Darn, should have scheduled a trip for next week...

:ksc75smile:

May 22, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #1,449 of 5,483
So, I got my Aeons on Friday (thanks, Dan!!) and, I have to say, they're absolutely fantastic. They're absolutely beautiful and sound so, so, so good. Mind, I'm moving from an a900x, so it's a pretty BIG leap in quality.

Those are beautiful stands!:open_mouth: Will you make them to order?

Cheers:beerchug:
-HK sends

Last edited by a moderator:
May 22, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #1,450 of 5,483
Where does one acquire one of those stands?

May 22, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #1,452 of 5,483
Mine arrived today, and I agree with @DarktoreS: The clamp is *just right* and built in such a way that it will adjust nicely to different head sizes and shapes. It's too early to share detailed impressions yet, but these are very comfortable and very well designed. My early impressions are very positive, however. (Running Tidal HiFi -->Lake People RS06 --> Cavalli Liquid Carbon using a Dyson Audio balanced cable.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back