A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Jun 28, 2018 at 12:42 PM Post #181 of 446
Jul 1, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #185 of 446
Also ordered via your site a 3 pack of wide bore SSM. Much cheaper than going through Audio Sanctuary and Paypal is a plus. I will also get some of the Normal bore but I am not sure if I should stick with the small size or try the mediums which are what usually fit my ears with other tips.

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #186 of 446
Hi, just wanted to find out what is good for CA Atlas? Symbio N or W?

Jul 8, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #189 of 446
Hello there.

I'm also interested in buying the MandarinEs tips but I still don't know which I should choose : Symbio W or Symbio N?

I am planning to use those tips on a pair of Audio Technica E70 and I'm not sure what would be the best fit...

Jul 10, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #190 of 446
Mini-Review

I placed my order on 6/28 and received them in the US on 7/6. I didn't pay anything extra for shipping. The packaging is minimal: a small, clear envelope, in a paper envelope, which is wrapped in a small sheet of paper. It's certainly acceptable.

Fit: I bought them for the Campfire Atlas. I haven't had particularly good luck with any other tips on the Atlas, but the fit and isolation with W tips is great.

Fit Ratings on the Atlas:
  1. MandarinEs W (by a long shot)
  2. Spiral Dots
  3. SpinFit CP-240

Sound: I'm finding that I prefer the narrowest-bore tips. I think they tend to emphasize the bass frequencies (but, as a side effect, attenuate the treble), while the opposite is true for wide-bore tips. Many people prefer wide-bore tips.

Sound Ratings on the Atlas:
  1. SpinFit CP-240 (when they fit properly)
  2. MandarinES W
  3. Spiral Dots
Edit: Correct spelling errors.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #191 of 446

Users who are viewing this thread

Back