1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last
  1. Arkady Duntov
    For me, the color combinations can be somewhat difficult to read and could use more contrast on, say, a white background.

But, I placed my order for a set of N's and a set of W's. Thanks.

2. holden4th
    It’s hard to tell the difference between new and old. Are the new ones a lighter colour silicon? The ones I’ve got are almost brown not orange.

3. Auxillium
    Ordered thru your site, @garcsa. My first time buying aftermarket tips, hope they're as good as i thought. Any estimate for delivery?

4. garcsa
    PM sent.

5. holden4th
    Also ordered via your site a 3 pack of wide bore SSM. Much cheaper than going through Audio Sanctuary and Paypal is a plus. I will also get some of the Normal bore but I am not sure if I should stick with the small size or try the mediums which are what usually fit my ears with other tips.

garcsa likes this.
  6. davesday
    Hi, just wanted to find out what is good for CA Atlas? Symbio N or W?

7. garcsa
    Both will fit CA Atlas. Soundwise I prefer W.

davesday likes this.
  8. davesday
    Thanks! I have just ordered a set. Can't wait!

9. Mr.Vic
    Hello there.

I'm also interested in buying the MandarinEs tips but I still don't know which I should choose : Symbio W or Symbio N?

I am planning to use those tips on a pair of Audio Technica E70 and I'm not sure what would be the best fit...

10. Arkady Duntov
    Mini-Review

I placed my order on 6/28 and received them in the US on 7/6. I didn't pay anything extra for shipping. The packaging is minimal: a small, clear envelope, in a paper envelope, which is wrapped in a small sheet of paper. It's certainly acceptable.

Fit: I bought them for the Campfire Atlas. I haven't had particularly good luck with any other tips on the Atlas, but the fit and isolation with W tips is great.

Fit Ratings on the Atlas:
    1. MandarinEs W (by a long shot)
    2. Spiral Dots
    3. SpinFit CP-240

Sound: I'm finding that I prefer the narrowest-bore tips. I think they tend to emphasize the bass frequencies (but, as a side effect, attenuate the treble), while the opposite is true for wide-bore tips. Many people prefer wide-bore tips.

Sound Ratings on the Atlas:
    1. SpinFit CP-240 (when they fit properly)
    2. MandarinES W
    3. Spiral Dots
    Edit: Correct spelling errors.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    davidcotton, HungryPanda and garcsa like this.
  11. gorman
  12. natemact
    @garcsa could you please provide eta's for both shipping options to Canada. Thanks in advance.

13. garcsa
    There is no significant difference between registered and non registered mail. Cca 11-16 days, both.

natemact likes this.
  14. natemact
    Thanks. Ordering today. Will they knockoff my current fave for my Phantom? - Final Audio E. Let’s find out :D

15. EddHarbin
    Which one for JVC HA-FX850?

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last