2010 College Football Thread
Nov 30, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #601 of 928
I sense that other conference fans are okay with BSU to the XII, because it's not their conference. It's easy to play with other people's money. There is a reason the Pac passed over them. 

I loath the BSU idea. The XII has made few good moves over the last few yeasr. Not  to become desperate for a CCG and invite a school like BSU, was one of them. 

--

Maxvla:
[size=13.3333px]I'm not writing off the Huskers at all, but they have been very hit and miss in their games,[/size]

And OU has played very well lately, so I can see the reason for the confidence. Still as you inferred, there are some matchups problems there. First, NU has a great pass D. Landry will need to be more safe with the ball. OU has a borderline even average rushing attack, that is set up by the pass. It's easy to look good there against cheesecloth like State, Baylor, Tech, and CU. Second, you mentioned OU's rushing D. That's a great point. It's one thing to stop a spread rushing attack like state, and another to stop a traditional I look like the Bugeaters. The D-Line has been better. This will be a further test of that. 

I like OU in the game, just get nervous when everyone is on one side. Then again, I cruised by a Husker board last night, and they appeared very confident as well. I expect a nail biter. 

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #602 of 928
Guess who's having a bad week...

Kyle Brotzman, that's who!

Dec 1, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #606 of 928
That is awesome news! Glad to hear he was cleared.

Dec 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM Post #607 of 928
Go Sparky! 
evil_smiley.gif

Good win, they lost so many close games to ranked teams this year it's nice to see them figure out a way to hang in and get a W. They even won without one of their major contributors on offense, Deantre Lewis. Bring on the Buffs and Utes in 2011!

Dec 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM Post #608 of 928
Yep, ASU played like they needed to win to get to a bowl, which they did.  Arizona made too many mistakes.  Was a fun game to watch!

Dec 5, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #609 of 928
Well, we won, but it wasn't quite the ball game I had in mind. Bring on the 8-4 Huskies... yeah so easy to get excited for that game...

Dec 5, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #614 of 928
This game will score like a basketball game. I'm calling it right now Auburn 62 Oregon 59 with Auburn hitting a 3 pointer at the buzzer. LOL. 2,000 yards of offense combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back