1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Mar 28, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #136 of 1,567
Thanks Ari for clearing up. What is the best route to obtain the graphene version for an customer from the EU?

I wish I had an easy way. Most likely in the near future our UK distributor will sell both versions. Keep an eye out on UK.1more.com. You could reach out to our customer service in USA and offer to pay for the shipping but in the past they have told me that they won't do that, but if you really want it you should try. Email info@1moreusa.com. No promises on the second option.

Mar 28, 2018 at 12:48 PM Post #137 of 1,567
I wish I had an easy way. Most likely in the near future our UK distributor will sell both versions. Keep an eye out on UK.1more.com. You could reach out to our customer service in USA and offer to pay for the shipping but in the past they have told me that they won't do that, but if you really want it you should try. Email info@1moreusa.com. No promises on the second option.

Thanks Ari. The UK site looks to be unreachable at the moment.

Mar 30, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #139 of 1,567
Same thing here, really hope this mess gets cleared up soon so also EU customers can order the graphene version in EU, sent an support ticket and asked some questions regarding this, will see what they respond.

If there's even the slightest change to sound, then you should never use the same model name, it needs to be pointed out or else it just creates too much confusion.

What I wanted to ask here though is has anyone tried different pads on these yet? Would be curious to find if there's a way to make it truly over-ear with matching sonic acoustics (as pads do change the sound quite a lot most of the times)

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #140 of 1,567
Mar 30, 2018 at 8:58 PM Post #142 of 1,567
Can't be disassembled *unless you want to destroy the pads :)

True. *Anything* can be disassembled. Even if the pads are glued (look at other headphones that had glued pads, like the Fidelio X2).

I'll find a way to disassemble the 1Mores. It's one of the 1st things I do when I get a new headphone, and I haven't been licked by a headphone yet.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #143 of 1,567
I checked with the 1More rep at Canjam Singapore, the pads cannot be replaced. But it might be possible to do a DIY job of it.
While you're at it, do transform it into over-ear rather than the current on-ear format.

Also, while it has excellent clarity and separation, its not in my opinion good when it comes to vocals. Sounded grainy when it came to that.

Mar 30, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #145 of 1,567
I checked with the 1More rep at Canjam Singapore, the pads cannot be replaced. But it might be possible to do a DIY job of it.
While you're at it, do transform it into over-ear rather than the current on-ear format.

That's exactly what I did to the Meizu HD50. They are one of my most comfortable headphones now, and I use them almost every day.

From this (on ear):
Meizu-HD50-headphones-AH_16-1600x1065.jpg

To this (over ear):
meizu2.jpg
meizu.jpg

Oh, and this too (on another pair):
DSCN0629 - Edited.jpg
DSCN0628 - Edited.jpg

As far as replacing the pads, I've done the "impossible to replace pads" headphones before. They're each slightly different, so you just have to get creative. Where there's a will there's a way. There's always a way:
And yes, I know any modifications would void any warranties blah blah.

Once I get my 1Mores, I'll evaluate the situaton depending on how comfortable they are as-is.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #147 of 1,567
These headphones are actually very comfortable stock
I agree. Usually on ear or semi on ear comfort is hit or miss for me, but these are pretty comfortable for me. I think a lot of people will find there is no need to "improve" them by kitbashing different earpads on them. The clamping force is not high, and the earpads are pretty soft.

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #148 of 1,567
I agree. Usually on ear or semi on ear comfort is hit or miss for me, but these are pretty comfortable for me. I think a lot of people will find there is no need to "improve" them by kitbashing different earpads on them. The clamping force is not high, and the earpads are pretty soft.

I find them comfortable. I have the original black gold ones (but the gold seems more like a bronze to me). I thought they were over ear. They cover my whole ear. They used to belong to my husband but he has too many :) I do too... but not as many. I did give him my Xiaomi Mi Headphones - 2nd generation designed by 1More. They are on ear and have graphene drivers.

@Slater please don't take them all apart. They are too nice to risk.

@SoundSquare I do not have any muddiness or any of the problems you mentioned. Could something be wired out of phase? I would exchange them. They should not sound as you describe.

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #149 of 1,567

So these really aren't over ear? Or just a really tight fitting? I have glasses and they just don't work with on ear headphones (Audeze Sine was just uncomfortable with them).

Anyone using glasses with these?

Mar 31, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #150 of 1,567
So these really aren't over ear? Or just a really tight fitting? I have glasses and they just don't work with on ear headphones (Audeze Sine was just uncomfortable with them).

Anyone using glasses with these?

Yes...as I type this. Perfectly comfortable. They cover my whole ear. Pads are really soft and nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back