1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Jul 29, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #1,561 of 1,579
Have ordered the geekria velour pads and awaiting delivery.

Should I pry off the pad mounting plate or pull just the pad from the plate?

IMG_1213.jpeg

The pads are glued to the mounting plate, so you have to pry the plate off

Aug 2, 2023 at 3:35 AM Post #1,563 of 1,579
Thanks again @mbwilson111, @Jon995 and @HipHopScribe for the tips. I now have the comfort of pillows on my ears

I'm now noticing that the headband is also wearing out quickly due to frequent use of the headphones. Is there a way to remove the original and replace with a better one?

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Aug 18, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #1,564 of 1,579
Recently got a Tanchjim Space Earphone Amplifier. It works quite well with my modded 1more triple drive and very happy with this setup.

Previously tried the THX amps as well as some semi-portable desktop amps (ifi for example).

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:37 PM Post #1,568 of 1,579
I just found this thread, don't know why I didn't search for it earlier. I have had a pair of the titanium triple driver over-ears phones for 3 years now and still feel they are the best phones for under $500. I use them for general purpose listening with my laptop and occasionally with my Benchmark HPA4 amp and love their prominent but fun bass. You can see from my signature that I have several TOTL phones but the 1Mores have their place in my stable of phones.

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:05 AM Post #1,569 of 1,579
I just found this thread, don't know why I didn't search for it earlier. I have had a pair of the titanium triple driver over-ears phones for 3 years now and still feel they are the best phones for under $500. I use them for general purpose listening with my laptop and occasionally with my Benchmark HPA4 amp and love their prominent but fun bass. You can see from my signature that I have several TOTL phones but the 1Mores have their place in my stable of phones.
interesting! i got mine on munich hifi show 2017 just before this thread opened, but never listened to them except that day i got them. will try them again this weekend! thanks for reminding me having them!

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:30 AM Post #1,570 of 1,579
These cans remains as one of my favorites ever. They’re just so fun and engaging to listen to. Like I said before and I’ll say again, who gives a rat’s ass to graphs and measurements. My ears are wired to my brains and is the best measurement tool there is for me. Period!

Apr 27, 2024 at 8:38 AM Post #1,571 of 1,579
I generally don't like headphones that are bass-prominent. See my signature for my other phones. I prefer phones that are fast, detailed, transparent, and spacious. Bass just gets in the way and becomes fatiguing. How those kids who drive around in cars with massive, rumbling, one-note bass (Helmholtz Resonator) can do so is beyond me. However, certain recordings with a bass foundation, Thin Lizzy's Renegade for instance, just needs big bass and dynamics for impact. Hence the 1Mores.

Apr 27, 2024 at 8:47 AM Post #1,572 of 1,579
I generally don't like headphones that are bass-prominent. See my signature for my other phones. I prefer phones that are fast, detailed, transparent, and spacious. Bass just gets in the way and becomes fatiguing. How those kids who drive around in cars with massive, rumbling, one-note bass (Helmholtz Resonator) can do so is beyond me. However, certain recordings with a bass foundation, Thin Lizzy's Renegade for instance, just needs big bass and dynamics for impact. Hence the 1Mores.
Yes. These are probably the most bass heavy headphones in my collection. Works well just straight off my iPhone or my lotoo paw

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:08 AM Post #1,573 of 1,579
I know I could probably find the answer to my question if I searched all 105 pages of this thread, but am asking anyway for brevity's sake. There are 2 different versions of the triple-driver phones, a champagne-colored and a titanium-colored phone. I believe the former is mainly a non-US version that uses a metallic diaphragm driver and the US titanium version that uses a graphene-laminated mylar driver. Has anyone heard both and what is the sonic difference? Thanks.

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #1,574 of 1,579
The broad consensus is that the graphene version is sonically superior. That is the version I have, and I have never heard the titanium one. There were, indeed, many posts about this. If I remember correctly, some of the graphene headphones are in boxes mislabeled as having titanium ones. I apologies for vagueness and possible errors: this was a while ago.

Apr 27, 2024 at 12:57 PM Post #1,575 of 1,579
Thanks. Apparently most other eople who remember details of the two versions are probably unplugged from this thread. To get more information I will just have to go back and read much of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back