1964 Ears
Sep 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #4,156 of 7,417
Anyone uses the V6 with AK100 stock? Interested to find out if there are any changes to the original sound signature, I.e. less bass/recessed highs etc. And comparison with the X3 if any :)

Sep 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #4,157 of 7,417
Just got my impressions taken. My ear canals are very narrow. I am worried that this may be a problem for tri-ports. Now for the waiting game.

Sep 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #4,158 of 7,417
Price for the V6-s are the same price until Oct. 1st as they are on the Labor Day sale page, right?

$599 for the V6-S ($100 off)

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #4,162 of 7,417
Quote:
hi people!

I have already made a payment and submited my electronic order form for the v6s. But i have not receive any invoice from them. Is this normal?

Im planning to send my impressions over later!

I got my invoice the same day they got my impressions.  I thought that's how they did it, billed you once they get the impressions.  I'm not sure though.

Sep 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #4,163 of 7,417
Quote:
I got my invoice the same day they got my impressions.  I thought that's how they did it, billed you once they get the impressions.  I'm not sure though.

If I remember correctly that is how it worked for me as well.  aamaterasu, if you dont get it then you can email them.  They have always been quick to respond for me.

Sep 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #4,164 of 7,417
  hi people!

I have already made a payment and submited my electronic order form for the v6s. But i have not receive any invoice from them. Is this normal?

Im planning to send my impressions over later!

I got my Invoice not long after I ordered (they wont have my impressions till later this month). How did you pay without the invoice? Don't you need the invoice to pay?

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #4,167 of 7,417
  Got the Fedex advice overnight - my V6 Stage are enroute to me! Should have Monday!

OOOH, now I'm officially jealous!! :)

Do you mind telling me when they received your impressions and payment? 1964Ears received my impressions/payment on 8/21, about 16 days ago. So far I have been good, and haven't bugged them for a status update, hehe. 

I have a couple of gigs coming up starting Sep. 21, and I'd really love to have them by then! 

Sep 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #4,169 of 7,417
I got my Invoice not long after I ordered (they wont have my impressions till later this month). How did you pay without the invoice? Don't you need the invoice to pay?

Nope I am not too sure lol...they sent me the invoice for shipping which is 50 USD after I paid for the V6s.

Got the Fedex advice overnight - my V6 Stage are enroute to me! Should have Monday!

Anyway, they stated that they will be using usps ems for the international shipping at 45. I reckon the fedex one that charges for 50 will have a faster delivery of 1 to 3 days worldwide (that is what is stated on my invoice)?

Sep 7, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #4,170 of 7,417
Anyone who has chosen USPS EMS international shipping, prepare to be pleasantly surprised with how quickly you receive them. Mine were posted on Friday (US time), I received them midday Tuesday Australian time (Monday evening US time), wasn't expecting them until Thursday or Friday based on estimates given the shipping method. I'm not sure choosing the DHL option would have been any quicker in my case at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back