1964 Ears
Apr 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #1,996 of 7,417

Quote:
I notice no one's complimented mine. What's wrong with them?
frown.gif

Curious what color is the with radio head?

Apr 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #1,998 of 7,417

Quote:
Curious what color is the with radio head?

The Radiohead one is Lime Green transparent body with solid black faceplate and silver engraving. I've always been a fan of green, black and silver as a combination. I also wanted a Mogwai one so I went for two completely separate designs - that being translucent Dragon Red body, solid Dragon Red faceplate with black engraving. I'm not completely happy with the placement of the Mogwai logo to be honest but I'll wait and see them in real life before getting to upset. It's probably just the angle of the photograph.

Maybe they look weird next to each other as they don't match. I think they're awesome personally although I'm wishing I'd gone for the clear tips I originally asked for now.

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #1,999 of 7,417
Radio head is the same color I ordered, I was wondering what it looked like. They look great to me by the way :D

Quote:
The Radiohead one is Lime Green transparent body with solid black faceplate and silver engraving. I've always been a fan of green, black and silver as a combination. I also wanted a Mogwai one so I went for two completely separate designs - that being translucent Dragon Red body, solid Dragon Red faceplate with black engraving. I'm not completely happy with the placement of the Mogwai logo to be honest but I'll wait and see them in real life before getting to upset. It's probably just the angle of the photograph.

Maybe they look weird next to each other as they don't match. I think they're awesome personally although I'm wishing I'd gone for the clear tips I originally asked for now.

Apr 3, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #2,000 of 7,417

Quote:

I saw yours on their facebook and thought of exactly the same thing, but surely they've put it in the middle. I'm still tempted to get the MYT logo, but in white, and the body would be a dark translucent red. Would you mind uploading some photos when you get them?

Apr 3, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #2,001 of 7,417

Quote:
I saw yours on their facebook and thought of exactly the same thing, but surely they've put it in the middle. I'm still tempted to get the MYT logo, but in white, and the body would be a dark translucent red. Would you mind uploading some photos when you get them?

I've looked at it and haven't you realized that they've centred it as much as possible? Any more to the right and the MYT logo would have had to be shrunk to fit on the faceplate. On a side note, @chocky the green-black-silver is real cool :)

Apr 3, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #2,002 of 7,417
well...today had a interesting conclusion with my quads. everything was working perfectly normal, until suddenly the right earphone cut out to become barely audible compared to the left. not sure what had happened, but switching the cables and checking over connections did not help, the right just died on me 
frown.gif
 emailed 1964 ears, i wonder what they'll say about this

Apr 3, 2011 at 3:44 AM Post #2,004 of 7,417
I believe that they, 1964 Ears, provide one year warranty for repair/replacement.

Apr 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #2,005 of 7,417

Quote:
I notice no one's complimented mine. What's wrong with them?
frown.gif

I actually do like yours as well, freakish ear shape and all. I think the green is a daring choice. Green and yellow are probably the least common colors for customs, likely because green or yellow stuff in you ear has a negative association. Not that red, or blue, or carbon fiber would be any better if we are thinking of it in those terms....

Apr 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #2,006 of 7,417
They are quite garish, especially side by side ("red and green should never be seen") but the green is going to be hidden when I'm wearing them anyway.

I've got to stop going on about the look of them. I'm sure many readers of this thread are sighing with boredom, waiting for some real information on how they sound. I suppose this company have attracted quite a few Custom n00bs like me, some of whom are quite excited about the ability to pimp their IEMs.

Apr 3, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #2,008 of 7,417
Whats wrong with green? :p mine are green as well!
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I actually do like yours as well, freakish ear shape and all. I think the green is a daring choice. Green and yellow are probably the least common colors for customs, likely because green or yellow stuff in you ear has a negative association. Not that red, or blue, or carbon fiber would be any better if we are thinking of it in those terms....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back