1964 Ears
Dec 13, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #571 of 7,417

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can think of another word which needs no introduction around here, which is also one syllable, five words, and ends in two 'L's'. Heh heh.

Five words or five letters?

Heh, good catch.... letters.... fixed.  
tongue_smile.gif
   'Word' stuck in my brain a bit too long apparently....

No prob, I don't know why but on the JH products I'm not interested, weird.....But this, we shall see. Curious about the triple being for a 'drummer' but why not go for the highest (if you have the change)  Decisions, decisions. 

Dec 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #573 of 7,417
Dec 13, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #574 of 7,417

Quote:
I can think of another word which needs no introduction around here, which is also one syllable, five letters, and ends in two 'L's'. Heh heh.

Chill
rolleyes.gif

Dec 13, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #575 of 7,417
Dec 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #576 of 7,417
is the quad suitable for studio albums ? i'm not using it for live purpose but personal listening instead.

I listening to house, dance, rock and maybe bossanova or or classical once in awhile. 

Will it be better if i go for quad since it has better bass extension and response ?

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #577 of 7,417
Excellent for studio albums. Mainly what I use it for. Nice full sound. It loves an amp though.

Quote:
is the quad suitable for studio albums ? i'm not using it for live purpose but personal listening instead.

I listening to house, dance, rock and maybe bossanova or or classical once in awhile. 

Will it be better if i go for quad since it has better bass extension and response ?

Dec 14, 2010 at 7:41 PM Post #578 of 7,417
So some universal quads are on the way (Westone 4 among others)? They're going to have to be quite good to match the 1964-Q to my ears. I wonder if 1964 EARS have any intentions on selling their triples or quads as universals? If you guys are watching  and see this, you can answer here if you'd like. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #580 of 7,417
The wait will be well worth it in my view @ MINGF5. Did you order  the triple or quad? Man, I have to find a nice resolution camera for my full review. Need some nice photos to go along with the words!!

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #581 of 7,417
One would think a journalist has access to a good camera :) If not you can always use a point and shoot with macro and give it lots of light.

I look forward to your review and I'm planning on ordering mine in a couple of weeks assuming no unknown finances get in the way. $400 (with impressions) for a triple driver custom that seems to suit my preferences sounds like a good investment.

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #582 of 7,417

Quote:
One would think a journalist has access to a good camera :) If not you can always use a point and shoot with macro and give it lots of light.

I look forward to your review and I'm planning on ordering mine in a couple of weeks assuming no unknown finances get in the way. $400 (with impressions) for a triple driver custom that seems to suit my preferences sounds like a good investment.

Well, rawrster my friend, I have access to words; I'm a journalist, not a photographer....lol. Luckily, however, one of my uncles is a Pulitzer Award winning photographer. So the plan is to have him take a few shots for me. He doesn't know this yet, but I did tell him about he IEMs and he's excited about seeing them, so I'll kill two birds with one stone. I can't wait for you to get your triple, as that might help me to spring for a second pair of customs from this company (probably will do it anyway though).

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #584 of 7,417
I ordered the quad along with a remold of another pair of universal IEM. I asked them for an additional discount since I was getting two pairs, and they agreed to it. My TF10 has a big shoe to fill in these boring waiting days...

I have a decent DSLR, so I will pose some pictures once I receive them. 

Quote:
The wait will be well worth it in my view @ MINGF5. Did you order  the triple or quad? Man, I have to find a nice resolution camera for my full review. Need some nice photos to go along with the words!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back